Date: 8.28.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 3829
Rfe.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Mercedes the count of monte cristo

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Mercedes the count of monte cristo

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - mercedes the count of monte cristo

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essay UK - Character List - Cliffs Notes

Nov 17, 2017 Mercedes the count of monte cristo,

Online Cheap Custom Essay - In Alexander Dumas classic novel "The Count of Monte Cristo," why

arbeiter essay In this world there are countless people who suffer from political conflict and the hatred that people have for the count cristo each other. This can lead to dead economists, massive killing of innocent people. Most of the the count of monte cristo time they do not always want to get involved because they are just innocent civilians who try to Essay is Leadership?, make a living. I know and the count of monte, believe that it is important not to be silent when people fully endure suffering, especially if those people are innocent. Gray Book. I fully agree with Elie Wiesel that we should always speak our mind whenever we see any injustice being done to innocent people. As a Holocaust survivor, Elie Wiesel knows the the count of monte cristo importance of taking sides. New Ideas From Dead Summary. If the the count of monte liberators hadnt helped the Essay is Leadership? people during the Holocaust, maybe we wouldnt be able to talk about cristo Elie Wiesel.

That is yellow book why it is mercedes the count of monte cristo very important to on What, always support justice and help innocent people who fall victims to these kinds of situations because I happened to mercedes of monte, be one of them. And Exchange. I was born into a poor family in Africa. My mother gave birth to me in my fathers absence because my father passed away when I was still in my mothers womb. Mercedes Of Monte. I never got to see my father. My mother also passed away when I was almost six years old. Both my parents passed away because of the war that was going on speak the movie in the mercedes Republic of the Congo. All this time I witnessed people being killed and of Transformational Leadership, tortured, but there was nothing I could do at that time. Mercedes The Count Cristo. I always wished I had the gray yellow power to mercedes the count, stop all the inflation violence and mercedes of monte cristo, suffering that people were going through but I was only a kid. Theres nothing I could have done because I was just a kid who knew nothing.

When I was living at my friends house, whose parents had agreed take care of of Transformational Essay me after losing both my parents, the same thing happened again. This time, we were in mercedes of monte school when rebel soldiers suddenly attacked our school. How Author Types Wheel. We had lived in peace for mercedes the count cristo quite some time before everything turned black again and Presents Different Types in ‘The Wheel, so suddenly. These soldiers entered our school and started massively killing school children, raping teachers in classrooms, and abducting other children to turn them into child soldiers. I was only of monte, eleven years old. Our beautiful school was turned into a slaughter house. The memories of my classmates being slaughtered in front of dead my eyes always makes me feel guilty, but on the other hand, theres nothing I could have done to save those innocent kids because my friend and I were very lucky to slip through those soldiers fingers. If we hadnt we would probably be dead by the count of monte, now, or we would have been killed by the government. soldier in rate the front line during the cristo war. Because of this war my foster family, and of Transformational Essay, my friend lost his biological family.

My friend and I became registered as refugees in a refugee camp in mercedes Kenya. Dead. In the refugee camp there were more than ten different nationalities. Mercedes The Count Of Monte. There were many of unmonitored children who lost their parents due to the conflicts which always lead to on What is Leadership?, war and bloodshed. Mercedes. In the camp there was a lot of child abuse, child labor, and Jamila Presents of Discrimination in ‘The Wheel, young girls being forced into early marriages against their will. After seeing all of this I decided to volunteer as a child rights club leader in the count order to How Author Jamila Presents Different, help those kids who could not help themselves and speak for those kids who could not speak for mercedes of monte cristo themselves. The Immersion Of Transformational. My job was to work in the community to cristo, speak to different kids and from dead economists summary, ask them how they are and of monte cristo, how they are living, and speak the movie, I would report to the child protection office if I found any child being abused or living in mercedes the count of monte a bad conditions. This time I could not stand any injustice that I witnessed in speak the movie the camp because I had the ability to of monte cristo, help. Working and helping children made me feel good.

It made me feel like I made up for the time that I couldnt help those ones who were during the of Transformational Leadership Essay war in my presence. So I decided to form my own group. My friend and I called it Young Africans Fighting for a Better Generation. Mercedes Of Monte. Our mission was to speak the movie, fight for of monte a better generation by summary, using the the count power of talent as the inflation rate key to mercedes of monte cristo, success, and also to keep children away from the street that led to some of Punishment: Assumption Essay them to start using drugs and involving themselves with bad influences that would lead to jail while they young. The Count. Until the end of tet offensive in vietnam my last breath, I swore to myself that I would never be silent whenever and wherever I saw human beings endure suffering and mercedes the count, humiliation of The Immersion Essay any kind. My wish is to one day to the count of monte, open an orphanage for Essay is Leadership? children who lost their parents, whether in mercedes of monte the refugee camp or anywhere in gray the world. Mercedes The Count Cristo. Unfortunately, children are so often the victims of violence. And they should be treated with love and care because they are the future. There wouldnt be yesterday, today, or tomorrow if there were no children in and exchange rate this world. Taking sides and standing up for someone is a frightening risk. Mercedes Cristo. Everyday, someone gets humiliated or tormented.

People endure pain frequently. Be the person you would want to from economists, be and put yourself in their shoes. Would you like somebody to mercedes the count of monte, help you, or would you just want them to stop and The Immersion, stare? It is mercedes of monte cristo very important to book, not be silent when humans endure suffering. Mercedes Cristo. If you make noise by sticking up for someone, then the tormenter could think twice and Capital Loosely Based Assumption Essay, stop. The Count Of Monte. Either someone helps them out or they just witnesses the injustice. If you don't, then the tormenter would continue to make others suffer. Without noise, the bully can feel reinforced because no one is stopping or confronting them. Try to speak the movie, stand up for mercedes of monte cristo what is speak the movie right and make your mark by the count of monte cristo, telling the tormenter to stop.

If you do not feel comfortable talking to the bully, then tell a trusted adult. Punishment: Loosely Based. I agree with Elie Wiesel that we must take sides in this matter. You have the choice to of monte cristo, take sides and make the Essay right decision or to mercedes of monte, become a bystander. It is all up to Essay on What is Leadership?, you. The Count Of Monte. If you are against speak the movie, one side, it is mercedes of monte best to make a point and an explanation for what side you chose. If you dont take a stand, then you are witnessing a devastating situation and it will keep on Essay going and mercedes the count of monte, getting worse until someone stands up. Also, don't let others make your decision. Gavin Presents Types Wheel Of Surya. If you feel differently than another person, then show it. One example would be the Holocaust. If more people took the side of the the count cristo Jews, then it possibly couldn't have happened. Dorian Gray Yellow. Unfortunately, it did because most people took the mercedes of monte cristo side of dorian Adolf Hitler.

I had to mercedes the count of monte, take sides previously. My best friend has a brother named Brandon. He is and exchange a high school student and has down syndrome. Mercedes Of Monte. I have been over my friends house many of of Transformational Leadership times and learned that Brandon is just like any other human being. Of Monte Cristo. But, I have also acknowledged that other people disagree. Because of his unique ways, others sometimes make fun of tet offensive him, I have witnessed it, and it needs to end! One night, I was roaming on social media and stumbled upon a post. It was a picture of Brandon and the count cristo, the comment made fun of Capital Based Essay how he speaks.

Right away, I was stunned because it was posted by mercedes of monte, an old friend of dorian gray book mine. Mercedes Of Monte. I knew that my best friend should be aware of this picture, so I sent it to her. Jamila Different Of Discrimination Wheel Of Surya. She was heart broken. She really loves her brother and this post disappointed her. Of Monte. My friend asked me to is Leadership?, tell the girl to delete it, since I know her personally.

Suddenly, my arms got goosebumps because I was slightly terrified. Mercedes Of Monte Cristo. My mind was streaming with thoughts like Should I do it or not? and gray yellow book, If I do, then will the the count bullys perspective on me be changed?. But, after I realized how much it would mean to my friend, I got the guts to speak the movie, do it. My adrenaline was pumping and the count, I messaged the bully. I explained to dorian gray yellow book, her the of monte cristo situation and after a few stressful minutes, she deleted it! After that, I felt so relieved! As soon as the speak the movie picture was removed off of the mercedes cristo Internet, a broad smile appeared on my face.

My friend thanked me and it made me feel even better. Inflation. I was filled with joy because I knew that I did the mercedes of monte cristo right thing, even though it meant stepping out of my comfort zone. Not only tet offensive in vietnam, did I feel proud, but so did my best friend and mercedes the count of monte cristo, her family. I kept wondering about what couldve happened if I did not stick up for new ideas from dead him. Luckily, I did step up to the plate and Brandon received my help. The Count Cristo. After I accomplished this, I made a text-to-world connection. Many people experience events like I had. There are 3.2 million victims of The Immersion Leadership Essay bullying a year!

Most individuals are bystanders, and do not have the courage to make that jump. Of Monte Cristo. In a perfect world, nobody would get tormented. But unfortunately, we live in tet offensive in vietnam the 21st century and people disrespect each other because of their differences. Of Monte. No matter the situation, you should keep your comments to yourself. Speak The Movie. Also, if you come across someone getting bullied, make it stop!

So, do not be afraid! If you believe in mercedes cristo yourself, then you can do it. Economists. Many painful things happen in of monte this world, and it is inflation rate up to mercedes the count of monte, us to The Immersion of Transformational Essay, stop it. Take sides when the time is the count cristo appropriate and dont be shy to yellow book, prove your point! Maybe you can impact others to do the right thing after you commit an mercedes the count inspiring act . The Immersion Leadership Essay. Be a role model!

Lastly, do not only stick up for others, but most importantly yourself! JCRC is supported by mercedes, CJP and is a beneficiary of United Way.

Essay Writing Service - The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) - IMDb

Mercedes the count of monte cristo

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - The Count of Monte Cristo - Dantes Sees Mercedes after all these

Buy Essay Online For Cheap - The Count of Monte Cristo - Wikipedia

live speech obama President Trump delivered his first address to a Joint Session of Congress on February 28th, 2017. You can watch the full address here. Follow @WhiteHouse for live updates during President Trump's Speech. Support President Trump's vision to make America great again. President Trump's Joint Address to Congress. Mr.

Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of mercedes Congress, the Essay is Leadership?, First Lady of the United States, and the count Citizens of America: Tonight, as we mark the conclusion of our celebration of Black History Month, we are reminded of our Nation's path toward civil rights and the work that still remains. Recent threats targeting Jewish Community Centers and vandalism of Jewish cemeteries, as well as last week's shooting in dorian Kansas City, remind us that while we may be a Nation divided on policies, we are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all its forms. Each American generation passes the torch of truth, liberty and justice - in an unbroken chain all the way down to the present.

That torch is mercedes the count of monte now in our hands. And we will use it to light up the world. I am here tonight to deliver a message of inflation and exchange rate unity and mercedes of monte cristo strength, and dorian book it is a message deeply delivered from my heart. A new chapter of American Greatness is now beginning. A new national pride is the count cristo sweeping across our Nation. And a new surge of tet offensive optimism is placing impossible dreams firmly within our grasp.

What we are witnessing today is the Renewal of the American Spirit. Our allies will find that America is once again ready to lead. All the nations of the world -- friend or foe -- will find that America is strong, America is proud, and America is the count cristo free. In 9 years, the United States will celebrate the 250th anniversary of our founding -- 250 years since the day we declared our Independence. It will be one of the great milestones in the history of the dorian book, world. But what will America look like as we reach our 250th year? What kind of country will we leave for mercedes the count, our children? I will not allow the mistakes of recent decades past to define the course of our future. For too long, we've watched our middle class shrink as we've exported our jobs and wealth to speak the movie foreign countries.

We've financed and built one global project after another, but ignored the fates of our children in the inner cities of Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit -- and so many other places throughout our land. We've defended the borders of other nations, while leaving our own borders wide open, for anyone to cristo cross -- and for drugs to pour in at a now unprecedented rate. And we've spent trillions of dollars overseas, while our infrastructure at home has so badly crumbled. Then, in 2016, the earth shifted beneath our feet. The rebellion started as a quiet protest, spoken by families of all colors and creeds - families who just wanted a fair shot for inflation rate, their children, and a fair hearing for their concerns. But then the quiet voices became a loud chorus -- as thousands of citizens now spoke out the count cristo, together, from speak the movie, cities small and large, all across our country. Finally, the the count, chorus became an earthquake and Essay the people turned out by mercedes cristo, the tens of millions, and they were all united by one very simple, but crucial demand, that America must put its own citizens first . In Vietnam? because only then, can we truly MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Dying industries will come roaring back to life. Heroic veterans will get the care they so desperately need. Our military will be given the resources its brave warriors so richly deserve.

Crumbling infrastructure will be replaced with new roads, bridges, tunnels, airports and railways gleaming across our beautiful land. Our terrible drug epidemic will slow down and ultimately, stop. And our neglected inner cities will see a rebirth of mercedes the count cristo hope, safety, and opportunity. Above all else, we will keep our promises to the American people. It's been a little over a month since my inauguration, and I want to take this moment to update the tet offensive, Nation on mercedes the count of monte the progress I've made in keeping those promises. Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart, and many others, have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of How Author Gavin Types of Discrimination of Surya thousands of new American jobs. The stock market has gained almost three trillion dollars in value since the election on November 8th, a record.

We've saved taxpayers hundreds of the count of monte millions of dollars by bringing down the price of the fantastic new F-35 jet fighter, and will be saving billions more dollars on contracts all across our Government. Speak The Movie? We have placed a hiring freeze on non-military and the count of monte cristo non-essential Federal workers. We have begun to drain the swamp of government corruption by imposing a 5 year ban on lobbying by executive branch officials - and a lifetime ban on becoming lobbyists for tet offensive, a foreign government. We have undertaken a historic effort to eliminate job?crushing regulations, creating a deregulation task force inside of of monte every Government agency; imposing a new rule which mandates that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must be eliminated; and stopping a regulation that threatens the future and livelihoods of our great coal miners. We have cleared the way for the construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines -- thereby creating tens of thousands of gray jobs -- and I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel. We have withdrawn the United States from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership. With the help of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, we have formed a Council with our neighbors in Canada to help ensure that women entrepreneurs have access to the networks, markets and mercedes cristo capital they need to start a business and live out their financial dreams. To protect our citizens, I have directed the tet offensive in vietnam, Department of Justice to of monte form a Task Force on Reducing Violent Crime. I have further ordered the Departments of Jamila Gavin Presents Types of Discrimination in ‘The of Surya Homeland Security and Justice, along with the Department of State and the Director of National Intelligence, to the count of monte coordinate an aggressive strategy to dismantle the of Transformational Leadership Essay, criminal cartels that have spread across our Nation.

We will stop the drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth -- and we will expand treatment for those who have become so badly addicted. At the the count cristo, same time, my Administration has answered the pleas of the Jamila Gavin Presents Types in ‘The of Surya, American people for of monte, immigration enforcement and border security. By finally enforcing our immigration laws, we will raise wages, help the unemployed, save billions of dollars, and on What is Leadership? make our communities safer for everyone. We want all Americans to succeed - but that can't happen in mercedes the count cristo an environment of lawless chaos. We must restore integrity and the rule of law to our borders. For that reason, we will soon begin the construction of a great wall along our southern border. As we speak, we are removing gang members, drug dealers and criminals that threaten our communities and prey on our citizens. Bad ones are going out as I speak tonight and Gavin Presents of Discrimination of Surya as I have promised. To any in Congress who do not believe we should enforce our laws, I would ask you this question: what would you say to of monte the American family that loses their jobs, their income, or a loved one, because America refused to uphold its laws and defend its borders?

Our obligation is to serve, protect, and defend the in vietnam, citizens of the United States. We are also taking strong measures to protect our Nation from Radical Islamic Terrorism. According to data provided by the Department of Justice, the mercedes of monte, vast majority of individuals convicted for terrorism-related offenses since 9/11 came here from outside of our country. We have seen the attacks at home - from Boston to San Bernardino to the Pentagon and yes, even the World Trade Center. We have seen the inflation rate, attacks in mercedes the count cristo France, in Belgium, in in vietnam Germany and all over the world. It is not compassionate, but reckless, to the count of monte allow uncontrolled entry from on What, places where proper vetting cannot occur. Those given the high honor of mercedes the count cristo admission to the United States should support this country and love its people and How Author Gavin Different of Discrimination Wheel of Surya its values. We cannot allow a beachhead of terrorism to mercedes cristo form inside America -- we cannot allow our Nation to become a sanctuary for of Transformational Leadership Essay, extremists. That is why my Administration has been working on improved vetting procedures, and we will shortly take new steps to keep our Nation safe -- and to keep out those who would do us harm. As promised, I directed the Department of Defense to develop a plan to demolish and destroy ISIS -- a network of lawless savages that have slaughtered Muslims and Christians, and men, women, and children of mercedes the count of monte cristo all faiths and beliefs. Inflation? We will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to of monte cristo extinguish this vile enemy from dorian gray yellow, our planet.

I have also imposed new sanctions on mercedes the count of monte cristo entities and individuals who support Iran's ballistic missile program, and reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the State of Israel. Finally, I have kept my promise to appoint a Justice to the United States Supreme Court -- from my list of 20 judges -- who will defend our Constitution. I am honored to have Maureen Scalia with us in gray book the gallery tonight. Her late, great husband, Antonin Scalia, will forever be a symbol of American justice. To fill his seat, we have chosen Judge Neil Gorsuch, a man of incredible skill, and deep devotion to the count of monte cristo the law. He was confirmed unanimously to the Court of Appeals, and I am asking the Leadership, Senate to swiftly approve his nomination. Tonight, as I outline the next steps we must take as a country, we must honestly acknowledge the circumstances we inherited.

Ninety-four million Americans are out of the labor force. Over 43 million people are now living in poverty, and over 43 million Americans are on food stamps. More than 1 in 5 people in their prime working years are not working. We have the worst financial recovery in 65 years. In the the count of monte cristo, last 8 years, the is Leadership?, past Administration has put on more new debt than nearly all other Presidents combined. We've lost more than one-fourth of our manufacturing jobs since NAFTA was approved, and we've lost 60,000 factories since China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001. Our trade deficit in goods with the world last year was nearly $800 billion dollars. And overseas, we have inherited a series of tragic foreign policy disasters. Solving these, and so many other pressing problems, will require us to work past the differences of party. It will require us to tap into cristo the American spirit that has overcome every challenge throughout our long and storied history. But to accomplish our goals at home and abroad, we must restart the engine of the The Immersion of Transformational Leadership, American economy -- making it easier for companies to do business in the United States, and much harder for companies to leave.

Right now, American companies are taxed at one of the highest rates anywhere in the count the world. My economic team is developing historic tax reform that will reduce the tax rate on Jamila Different in ‘The our companies so they can compete and thrive anywhere and with anyone. At the same time, we will provide massive tax relief for the middle class. We must create a level playing field for American companies and workers. Currently, when we ship products out of America, many other countries make us pay very high tariffs and taxes -- but when foreign companies ship their products into mercedes of monte America, we charge them almost nothing. I just met with officials and workers from a great American company, Harley-Davidson. In fact, they proudly displayed five of their magnificent motorcycles, made in the USA, on the front lawn of the White House.

At our meeting, I asked them, how are you doing, how is business? They said that it's good. I asked them further how they are doing with other countries, mainly international sales. They told me -- without even complaining because they have been mistreated for so long that they have become used to it -- that it is very hard to do business with other countries because they tax our goods at such a high rate. They said that in one case another country taxed their motorcycles at 100 percent. They weren't even asking for change. Leadership Essay? But I am. I believe strongly in free trade but it also has to be FAIR TRADE. The first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, warned that the abandonment of the protective policy by the American Government [will] produce want and ruin among our people. Lincoln was right -- and it is the count time we heeded his words. I am not going to How Author Jamila Gavin Presents Different Types in ‘The of Surya let America and its great companies and workers, be taken advantage of anymore.

I am going to mercedes of monte cristo bring back millions of in vietnam jobs. Protecting our workers also means reforming our system of legal immigration. The current, outdated system depresses wages for our poorest workers, and puts great pressure on mercedes the count cristo taxpayers. Nations around the world, like Canada, Australia and many others - have a merit-based immigration system. It is a basic principle that those seeking to enter a country ought to speak the movie be able to mercedes the count of monte cristo support themselves financially. Yet, in America, we do not enforce this rule, straining the very public resources that our poorest citizens rely upon. According to of Transformational Essay the National Academy of Sciences, our current immigration system costs America's taxpayers many billions of the count cristo dollars a year. Switching away from tet offensive in vietnam, this current system of lower-skilled immigration, and mercedes of monte cristo instead adopting a merit-based system, will have many benefits: it will save countless dollars, raise workers' wages, and help struggling families - including immigrant families - enter the middle class. Another Republican President, Dwight D. Eisenhower, initiated the The Immersion Leadership Essay, last truly great national infrastructure program - the building of the interstate highway system. The time has come for a new program of national rebuilding.

America has spent approximately six trillion dollars in the Middle East, all this while our infrastructure at mercedes the count of monte, home is crumbling. With this six trillion dollars we could have rebuilt our country - twice. Of Transformational Essay? And maybe even three times if we had people who had the ability to negotiate. To launch our national rebuilding, I will be asking the Congress to approve legislation that produces a $1 trillion investment in the infrastructure of the United States -- financed through both public and private capital - creating millions of cristo new jobs. This effort will be guided by two core principles: Buy American, and Hire American. Tonight, I am also calling on dorian book this Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare with reforms that expand choice, increase access, lower costs, and at the same time, provide better Healthcare. Mandating every American to buy government-approved health insurance was never the right solution for mercedes the count of monte, America. Speak The Movie? The way to of monte make health insurance available to everyone is to lower the cost of health insurance, and that is what we will do. Obamacare premiums nationwide have increased by double and triple digits. As an example, Arizona went up 116 percent last year alone. Governor Matt Bevin of Kentucky just said Obamacare is failing in Jamila Different Types Wheel his State -- it is unsustainable and collapsing.

One third of counties have only one insurer on the exchanges - leaving many Americans with no choice at all. Remember when you were told that you could keep your doctor, and keep your plan? We now know that all of those promises have been broken. Obamacare is mercedes of monte collapsing - and we must act decisively to tet offensive in vietnam protect all Americans. Action is mercedes of monte cristo not a choice - it is a necessity. So I am calling on Essay all Democrats and Republicans in the Congress to mercedes the count of monte cristo work with us to speak the movie save Americans from this imploding Obamacare disaster. Here are the principles that should guide the Congress as we move to create a better healthcare system for all Americans: First, we should ensure that Americans with pre-existing conditions have access to coverage, and that we have a stable transition for Americans currently enrolled in the healthcare exchanges. Secondly, we should help Americans purchase their own coverage, through the use of mercedes cristo tax credits and expanded Health Savings Accounts - but it must be the plan they want, not the plan forced on them by the Government.

Thirdly, we should give our great State Governors the resources and speak the movie flexibility they need with Medicaid to make sure no one is left out. Fourthly, we should implement legal reforms that protect patients and doctors from unnecessary costs that drive up the price of insurance and work to bring down the artificially high price of mercedes drugs and inflation and exchange rate bring them down immediately. Finally, the time has come to give Americans the freedom to mercedes of monte purchase health insurance across State lines - creating a truly competitive national marketplace that will bring cost way down and How Author Jamila Gavin Types of Discrimination of Surya provide far better care. Everything that is broken in our country can be fixed. Every problem can be solved. And every hurting family can find healing, and hope. Our citizens deserve this, and so much more - so why not join forces to the count finally get it done?

On this and so many other things, Democrats and Republicans should get together and speak the movie unite for the good of our country, and for the good of the American people. My administration wants to mercedes of monte cristo work with members in both parties to make childcare accessible and affordable, to help ensure new parents have paid family leave, to invest in women's health, and to promote clean air and clear water, and to rebuild our military and our infrastructure. True love for our people requires us to find common ground, to advance the common good, and to cooperate on behalf of every American child who deserves a brighter future. An incredible young woman is of Transformational Essay with us this evening who should serve as an inspiration to us all. Today is Rare Disease day, and the count cristo joining us in the gallery is dorian gray yellow book a Rare Disease Survivor, Megan Crowley. Megan was diagnosed with Pompe Disease, a rare and serious illness, when she was 15 months old.

She was not expected to live past 5. On receiving this news, Megan's dad, John, fought with everything he had to save the life of his precious child. He founded a company to look for a cure, and helped develop the drug that saved Megan's life. Mercedes Of Monte? Today she is 20 years old -- and a sophomore at Notre Dame. Megan's story is about the unbounded power of a father's love for a daughter. But our slow and burdensome approval process at the Food and speak the movie Drug Administration keeps too many advances, like the mercedes the count cristo, one that saved Megan's life, from reaching those in need. If we slash the restraints, not just at Essay is Leadership?, the FDA but across our Government, then we will be blessed with far more miracles like Megan. In fact, our children will grow up in a Nation of miracles. But to achieve this future, we must enrich the mind - and the souls - of every American child. Education is the civil rights issue of our time. I am calling upon Members of of monte cristo both parties to pass an education bill that funds school choice for disadvantaged youth, including millions of African-American and Latino children.

These families should be free to choose the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school that is right for them. Joining us tonight in inflation and exchange the gallery is a remarkable woman, Denisha Merriweather. Mercedes The Count Cristo? As a young girl, Denisha struggled in school and failed third grade twice. But then she was able to enroll in a private center for learning, with the help of a tax credit scholarship program. Today, she is the first in her family to graduate, not just from high school, but from college. Later this year she will get her masters degree in social work. We want all children to be able to break the cycle of poverty just like Denisha. But to break the cycle of poverty, we must also break the speak the movie, cycle of violence. The murder rate in 2015 experienced its largest single-year increase in nearly half a century. In Chicago, more than 4,000 people were shot last year alone - and the murder rate so far this year has been even higher. This is not acceptable in our society.

Every American child should be able to mercedes of monte cristo grow up in a safe community, to attend a great school, and to have access to dorian yellow a high-paying job. But to create this future, we must work with - not against - the men and women of law enforcement. We must build bridges of cooperation and trust - not drive the wedge of of monte cristo disunity and division. Police and sheriffs are members of our community. They are friends and neighbors, they are mothers and fathers, sons and daughters and they leave behind loved ones every day who worry whether or not they'll come home safe and inflation and exchange sound. We must support the incredible men and women of law enforcement. And we must support the victims of crime.

I have ordered the Department of Homeland Security to create an office to serve American Victims. The office is called VOICE - Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement. We are providing a voice to mercedes of monte cristo those who have been ignored by our media, and silenced by special interests. Joining us in gray yellow the audience tonight are four very brave Americans whose government failed them. Their names are Jamiel Shaw, Susan Oliver, Jenna Oliver, and Jessica Davis. Jamiel's 17-year-old son was viciously murdered by the count, an illegal immigrant gang member, who had just been released from and exchange, prison. Jamiel Shaw Jr. Mercedes The Count? was an incredible young man, with unlimited potential who was getting ready to The Immersion go to college where he would have excelled as a great quarterback. Mercedes Of Monte Cristo? But he never got the chance. His father, who is in the audience tonight, has become a good friend of mine. Also with us are Susan Oliver and Essay Jessica Davis. Their husbands - Deputy Sheriff Danny Oliver and Detective Michael Davis - were slain in the line of duty in California.

They were pillars of their community. These brave men were viciously gunned down by the count of monte cristo, an illegal immigrant with a criminal record and two prior deportations. Sitting with Susan is her daughter, Jenna. Jenna: I want you to know that your father was a hero, and that tonight you have the tet offensive, love of an the count of monte, entire country supporting you and dorian praying for you. To Jamiel, Jenna, Susan and Jessica: I want you to know - we will never stop fighting for justice. Your loved ones will never be forgotten, we will always honor their memory. Finally, to keep America Safe we must provide the men and women of the the count of monte cristo, United States military with the tools they need to prevent war and is Leadership? - if they must - to mercedes the count of monte fight and to win. I am sending the Congress a budget that rebuilds the military, eliminates the Defense sequester, and calls for one of the speak the movie, largest increases in national defense spending in American history. My budget will also increase funding for our veterans. Our veterans have delivered for this Nation - and now we must deliver for them.

The challenges we face as a Nation are great. But our people are even greater. And none are greater or braver than those who fight for America in mercedes cristo uniform. We are blessed to be joined tonight by Carryn Owens, the widow of a U.S. Navy Special Operator, Senior Chief William Ryan Owens. Ryan died as he lived: a warrior, and a hero - battling against terrorism and securing our Nation. I just spoke to General Mattis, who reconfirmed that, and I quote, Ryan was a part of a highly successful raid that generated large amounts of vital intelligence that will lead to many more victories in the future against our enemies. Ryan's legacy is tet offensive in vietnam etched into eternity. For as the Bible teaches us, there is no greater act of love than to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country, and for our freedom - we will never forget him. To those allies who wonder what kind of friend America will be, look no further than the heroes who wear our uniform. Our foreign policy calls for a direct, robust and meaningful engagement with the world. It is American leadership based on vital security interests that we share with our allies across the globe. We strongly support NATO, an alliance forged through the bonds of two World Wars that dethroned fascism, and a Cold War that defeated communism. But our partners must meet their financial obligations. And now, based on mercedes of monte cristo our very strong and tet offensive in vietnam frank discussions, they are beginning to do just that. We expect our partners, whether in mercedes the count cristo NATO, in gray yellow book the Middle East, or the Pacific - to take a direct and meaningful role in both strategic and military operations, and pay their fair share of the the count, cost. We will respect historic institutions, but we will also respect the sovereign rights of nations. Free nations are the in vietnam, best vehicle for mercedes, expressing the will of the people - and America respects the right of all nations to chart their own path.

My job is inflation not to represent the world. Mercedes The Count? My job is to represent the United States of America. But we know that America is better off, when there is The Immersion of Transformational Essay less conflict -- not more. We must learn from the of monte, mistakes of the past - we have seen the war and destruction that have raged across our world. The only long-term solution for these humanitarian disasters is to create the conditions where displaced persons can safely return home and begin the dorian book, long process of rebuilding. America is willing to mercedes find new friends, and to forge new partnerships, where shared interests align. We want harmony and stability, not war and conflict. We want peace, wherever peace can be found.

America is friends today with former enemies. Some of How Author Jamila Presents Different our closest allies, decades ago, fought on the opposite side of the count of monte cristo these World Wars. This history should give us all faith in the possibilities for a better world. Hopefully, the 250th year for America will see a world that is more peaceful, more just and more free. On our 100th anniversary, in 1876, citizens from across our Nation came to Philadelphia to celebrate America's centennial. At that celebration, the country's builders and artists and inventors showed off their creations. Alexander Graham Bell displayed his telephone for the first time. Remington unveiled the Essay on What is Leadership?, first typewriter. An early attempt was made at electric light. Thomas Edison showed an mercedes cristo, automatic telegraph and Presents Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The of Surya an electric pen.

Imagine the wonders our country could know in of monte America's 250th year. Think of the marvels we can achieve if we simply set free the dreams of our people. Cures to illnesses that have always plagued us are not too much to inflation and exchange hope. American footprints on distant worlds are not too big a dream. Millions lifted from welfare to work is not too much to mercedes cristo expect. And streets where mothers are safe from fear -- schools where children learn in speak the movie peace -- and jobs where Americans prosper and grow -- are not too much to ask. When we have all of this, we will have made America greater than ever before.

For all Americans. This is our vision. This is our mission. But we can only get there together. We are one people, with one destiny. We all bleed the same blood. We all salute the same flag. And we are all made by the same God. And when we fulfill this vision; when we celebrate our 250 years of glorious freedom, we will look back on cristo tonight as when this new chapter of American Greatness began.

The time for small thinking is over. The time for trivial fights is behind us. We just need the courage to share the inflation and exchange, dreams that fill our hearts. The bravery to express the hopes that stir our souls. And the confidence to mercedes cristo turn those hopes and dreams to action. From now on, America will be empowered by our aspirations, not burdened by our fears - inspired by the future, not bound by the failures of the past - and guided by Essay on What, our vision, not blinded by our doubts.

I am asking all citizens to embrace this Renewal of the American Spirit. I am asking all members of Congress to join me in dreaming big, and the count of monte bold and daring things for How Author Gavin Presents of Discrimination Wheel, our country. And I am asking everyone watching tonight to seize this moment and -- Believe in of monte cristo yourselves. Believe in your future. And believe, once more, in dorian gray yellow America. Thank you, God bless you, and God Bless these United States. Rebuilding Our Nation#039;s Infrastructure.

President Donald J. Trump is taking action on his commitment to rebuilding the United States. Our countrys public infrastructure is in poor condition, costing American households thousands of dollars each year. Delivering for the American People. President Donald J. Trump has had a dozen meetings with American business and union leaders to hear their input. The President has tackled rules and regulations that get in the way of jumpstarting job growth for all Americans.

Since his inauguration, the economy has been showing steady improvement and high confidence. Confronting Our Nations Broken Healthcare System. The United States healthcare system is trending in a disastrous direction and desperately needs improvement. President Donald J. Trump is lifting the financial burdens of ObamaCare that impact so many Americans. Delivering on Immigration Enforcement for mercedes of monte, the American People. President Donald J. Trump has taken a series of Executive actions to combat illegal immigration. Our current immigration system unfairly penalizes the inflation and exchange, American taxpayer. The President will make sure they are protected. Achieving Results for the American People.

President Donald J. Trump has taken action to ensure that all Americans are able to live safely, pursue their ambitions, and have faith in their Government. President Donald J. The Count Of Monte? Trump is committed to addressing the Essay on What, economic woes that have plagued our Nation for too long. After decades of of monte cristo decline, crime is rising again in speak the movie Americas largest cities. Since his inauguration, President Donald J. Trump has followed through on his promise to cristo the American people to prioritize public safety. The President has made honoring and listening to law enforcement a priority.

Rebuilding America#039;s National Security. President Donald J. Trump has taken action to gray yellow book ensure the safety and security of the United States homeland, its borders, and its people.

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality - The Count of Monte Cristo - Dantes Sees Mercedes after all these

Write my essay, paper - The Count of Monte Cristo (Mercedes) | Study Guides and Book

Reading Strategies for the TOEIC Test. Johannes C. Razenberg. If your learners, regardless of their TOEIC proficiency level(s), are having trouble understanding the context, purpose, sociocultural usage, and so on of the texts which appear in Part VII of the mercedes the count cristo, TOEIC test, then you may be interested in utilizing this text-based syllabus. You may decide to include the units of work in your current TOEIC framework, adopt some of the ideas, or use this text-based syllabus as intended series of lessons which focuses on developing seven reading strategies across ten text-type categories. To improve learners' TOEIC scores in Part VII of the TOEIC test. Learners will have acquired seven reading strategies for improving their reading comprehension skills. Learners will: Use authentic texts to learn and practice the reading strategies. Use TOEIC preparatory texts to practice the reading strategies under test conditions. Think about the text-type of a given text. Think about where a given text is used (social and is Leadership? situational contexts).

Think about the purpose of a given text. The Count. Think about the main point(s) of a given text. Think about the writer and/or source of a given text. Think about the audience of a given text. Think about the written expression of a given text. Miscellaneous reading passages. Each unit of work follows the same genre-approach methodology and dorian gray book addresses each of the seven reading strategies. See Figure 1 for a list of the seven strategies and the count of monte how they correspond with questions frequently encountered on the TOEIC test. It is highly suggested that learners first learn the strategies with very straightforward text-types such as forms and tables and gradually work up to the more difficult text-types categories such as letters and miscellaneous reading passages.

Reading Strategies for the TOEIC Test. Strategy 1: Think about the The Immersion of Transformational Leadership Essay, text-type What kind of text this? What type of mercedes the count of monte, text is this? What is the text-type? Strategy 2: Think about where this text is used Where would you likely find this ____(text-type)? Where would this ____(text-type) most likely appear?

Where would this ____(text-type) most likely be found? Where would this ____(text-type) appear? Strategy 3: Think about the purpose What is the purpose of this ____(text-type)? What is this ____(text-type) used for? What is this ____(text-type) for? Why was the tet offensive, ____(text-type) written? Strategy 4: Think about the main point(s) What is this ____(text-type) about?

What is the main subject of the of monte, ____(text-type)? What is the main topic of this ____ (text-type)? What is the main idea of this ____(text-type)? What is the topic of the ____(text-type)? What do the listings feature?

What does this ____(text-type) compare? What is the focus of this ____(text-type)? What does the ____(text-type) concern? What is the ____(text-type) promoting? What is the ____(text-type) suggesting? What is the primary focus of this ____(text-type)? What are the contents of this ____(text-type)? What is this list of?

What is the ____(text-type) showing? Strategy 5: Think about the writer/source What does the writer expect from the reader? What is the How Author Jamila Gavin Presents Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The Wheel, writer's intent? Who would most likely use this ____(text-type)? What can be said about the writer of this ____(text-type)? Who would publish this ____(text-type)? Strategy 6: Think about the audience Who would most likely read this ____(text-type)? Who would most likely respond to this ____(text-type)? Who would find this ____(text-type) valuable?

Who would benefit from this ____(text-type)? Where is this ____(text-type) most likely being sent to? Who is the audience? Who will read this ____(text-type)? Why might people respond to mercedes of monte cristo this ____(text-type)? A person doing what would read this. For whom is this _____(text-type) intended?

Who would most likely use this ____(text-type)? Who is this ____(text-type) intended for? For whom is this ____(text-type) important? Strategy 7: Think about the written expression How is the ____(text-type) organized? (Source Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test) Opening Write READING STRATEGIES FOR THE TOEIC TEST at the top-left of the whiteboard Explain that a strategy is something which makes reading easier Inform learners that they are going to learn seven strategies for making reading easier and for improving their TOEIC scores. Strategy 1: Think about the text-type Write Strategy 1: Think about the text-type underneath the main heading. Of Transformational Essay. Introduce an authentic model-text (teacher's use only) Broadly highlight and explain the of monte, language and sociocultural features that reveal the text-type. This text displays two addresses, contains the salutation 'Dear ___', consists of paragraphs (introduction, body, closing), and The Immersion Leadership Essay has a signature at the bottom of the page.

The writer, a salesperson, is communicating in writing with the addressee. Mercedes The Count Of Monte. Therefore this is a letter. Put the features in is Leadership?, note form up on mercedes of monte cristo, the whiteboard or OHP to aid retention. Text-type: Letters Return address Date Inside address Salutation Introduction Body Closing Signature Footnotes (Cc, Attachment, P.S.) Place a number and variety of TOEIC text-types on the table (see Units of speak the movie, Work) Make sure that there are at least three target text-types Write How many letters (text-type) are there? on the board Get learners work together as a class to reach a consensus by isolating the target text-types Remove the mercedes the count, other text-types from the Presents of Surya, table In the report-back phase, using a suitable function e.g. a knowing function, ask learners to highlight the mercedes of monte cristo, language and sociocultural features which revealed the inflation rate, text-type to them. The Count Of Monte Cristo. We know (that) this is a letter because there is a salutation: 'Dear Mr.

Snapshot' Strategy 2: Think about where the text is used. Write Strategy 2: Think about where the text is used underneath Strategy 1 Go back to the teacher's model-text Highlight and explain the language features that reveal the How Author Presents Different Types in ‘The of Surya, situational and social context. For example: This is a business situation. We can see this from the letter head 'Smith's Camera Sales'.

At the bottom of the letter there appears the name 'Sam Pic' followed by the count of monte cristo her job 'Sales Representative'. As we can see from the use of a picture of a new product and the words '50% discount for the first 100 buyers', this is a sales situation. Socially, Sam and Mr. Snapshot are not close friends so a formal level of language is used: 'Dear Mr. Snapshot' instead of 'Hi Mike'. How Author Jamila Gavin Different Types Of Surya. Guide learners in practicing the strategy with another authentic model-text (Learners' controlled practice sample) Use the text-types which are on mercedes the count of monte, the table from Strategy 1. You are aiming for speak the movie students to develop speed in understanding where texts are used. The Count Cristo. Say a question-answer exchange. The questions come from gray Strategy 2 (see Fig. 1) and the answers must correspond to the authentic texts on the table. Where would you likely find this sales letter? - This letter would likely be found in mercedes of monte, a target customer's office. Essay. N.B.: If your class dislikes flash card activities, you could write a question on the whiteboard for each text and ask learners to write down their answers.

Then pool the answers in the report-back phase and discuss areas of agreement and disagreement until an acceptable level of mercedes of monte cristo, comprehension is How Author Jamila Gavin Types in ‘The of Surya achieved. Strategy 3: Think about the the count of monte cristo, purpose. Write Strategy 3: Think about the purpose underneath Strategy 2 Go back to the teacher's model-text Highlight and explain the language features that reveal the purpose. Color picture of a new camera (Smith 7ZX) 50% discount for The Immersion of Transformational Essay the first 100 buyers The purpose of this letter is to sell the new camera. Guide learners in practicing the strategy with the learners' model-text Go back to mercedes cristo the texts which are on the table. You can have a game show complete with points and and exchange rate prizes or a multiple-choice quiz. You are aiming to teach learners to quickly identify the purpose of cristo, a text. If you want to incorporate a listening task, go for the game show, if you want to incorporate a reading task, go for the quiz. Use the questions from Strategy 3 (see Fig. 1). Hold up the text.

Say: What is the purpose of The Immersion of Transformational Essay, this sales letter? Read out the four options: 'Is it (a) to sell a product (b) to instruct customers how to use the product, (c) to ask customers to mercedes cristo stop buying the company's product, or (d) to send a written message by telephone? Choose your answer. Dorian Gray Yellow. And the answer is mercedes cristo (a) to sell a product'. Check answers and award points. What is the The Immersion of Transformational Essay, purpose of the count of monte cristo, this sales letter? a) To sell a product. b) To instruct customers how to use the product.

c) To ask customers to gray stop buying the company's product. d) To send a written message by telephone. Strategy 4: Think about the main point(s) Write Strategy 4: Think about the of monte, main point(s) underneath Strategy 3 Go back to the teacher's model-text Highlight and explain the language features that reveal the main point(s). Show these points as they appear in context as sentences/clauses. If you are one of the dorian gray yellow, first one hundred buyers to purchase the Smith 7ZX, you will receive a 50% percent discount. Hurry, while the offer still lasts! Guide learners in mercedes of monte cristo, practicing the strategy with the speak the movie, learners' model-text Go back to the texts which are on the table. Have cards with the main points written down (in abstract point form otherwise learners will simply engage in a matching activity) and include three non-relevant points. Learners have to work together as a group to mercedes the count cristo match the points with the in vietnam, appropriate text. Mercedes. Tell learners that they are finished when they are left with three non-relevant points.

50% discount for first 100 buyers. In the report-back phase, ask learners questions from Strategy 4 (see Fig. 1) and get them to give you grammatically and Essay syntactically complete spoken replies. What is this letter suggesting? - It's suggesting that people buy the new camera in mercedes of monte cristo, a hurry in order to receive a 50% discount. Strategy 5: Think about the writer/source. Write Strategy 5: Think about the writer/source underneath Strategy 4 Go back to the teacher's model-text Highlight and tet offensive explain the language and sociocultural features that provide information about the mercedes the count, writer Guide learners in inflation and exchange rate, practicing the of monte cristo, strategy with the learners' model-text Go back to texts which are on the table.

Use the questions from Strategy 5 (see Fig. 1) to get learners to exchange opinions about the writer and speak the movie the source using a function for exchanging opinions. Record the mercedes the count of monte, ideas on the whiteboard so that learners get a spoken and written medium to absorb the information, and to inflation rate allow for the count of monte cristo a quick de-brief flash card quiz. Is Leadership?. If you want to incorporate writing skills, a nominated leaner can write down the opinions. The writer expects the customer to buy the new product. De-brief flash card quiz using the mercedes of monte cristo, recorded notes from the whiteboard: The writer expects the customer to Presents Different of Discrimination in ‘The of Surya buy the product. (Answer: Text 1) Strategy 6: Think about the audience. Write Strategy 6: Think about the audience underneath Strategy 5 Follow the same methodology as in Strategy 5. Only this time, use the questions from Strategy 6 (see Fig.

1). Strategy 7: Think about the written expression. Write Strategy 7: Think about the written expression underneath Strategy 6 Go back to the count of monte the teacher's model-text Highlight and dorian explain the language expression features. Draw a table on the board. Mercedes The Count Of Monte. Then transfer those features in words onto speak the movie the table. Written expression used in letters.

Company letter head Word processed Formal font (e.g. courier new) Signature Job titles Full block format Bold typed subject. Guide learners in practicing the mercedes of monte, strategy with the learners' model-text Go back to the texts which are on How Author Gavin Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The, the table. Get learners to think about the expression features. Use question such as: How does the layout make you feel? Do you think this is a rich company? Is the product appealing because of the picture? Revising the seven strategies Go back to the teacher?s model and show a completed summary sheet. Strategy 1: Think about the text-type. Strategy 2: Think about where the text is used.

To reach target customers. Strategy 3: Think about the purpose. To sell the new Smith 7ZX. Strategy 4: Think about the main point(s) 50% discount for the first 100 customers. Strategy 5: Think about the writer/source. The sales rep expects the customer to buy the new product in a hurry.

Strategy 6: Think about the audience. Photo camera stores. Strategy 7: Think about the written expression. Use of a picture of the new product. Smith's Camera Store letter head.

Signature of sales rep. Get learners to fill out a summary sheet for the learners model. Strategy 1: Think about the text-type. Strategy 2: Think about where the text is cristo used. Strategy 3: Think about the purpose. Strategy 4: Think about the main point(s) Strategy 5: Think about the writer/source. Strategy 6: Think about the audience.

Strategy 7: Think about the written expression. Getting learners to use the strategies by themselves. Learners each need to and exchange rate select one authentic text, have a blank summary sheet, and refer to the count of monte cristo copy of Reading Strategies for the TOEIC Test. Speak The Movie. Explain to the learners that they have to apply what they have just learnt. Mnemonically revise the strategies which are on the whiteboard. Get learners to refer to their selected texts.

They need to practice the seven strategies and the count fill out the summary sheet. Use the summary sheet to see how well they have understood the text. Optional text-building activity. Adhering to the notion that memory works best when learners learn through reading, seeing, hearing, and doing (A series of lectures on memory, School of Jamila Gavin Presents Types of Discrimination in ‘The Wheel of Surya, Education, Southern Cross University 1996), you could now get learners to use their knowledge to construct texts based on the variety of models which they have encountered. This is purely optional and not included in this methodology because not everyone has elaborate resources or computer labs. You might also choose to set this as a homework task. Incorporating preparatory TOEIC test materials. Have a list of pages in of monte cristo, learners' test preparation books that have questions that are the same as or similar to the strategies which learners practiced Get learners to Essay is Leadership? practice answering the questions under test conditions Mark the answers and go over any errors.

De-brief by mercedes cristo asking learners what they found easy and hard? See if they can offer reasons why they found some texts hard (e.g. I have never read a letter inviting someone to be a guest speaker at dorian yellow book a seminar). Take the the count, opportune moment, should it arise, to tet offensive in vietnam encourage further reading. Take careful note of which questions in Part VII of a TOEIC practice test correspond with the the count cristo, reading strategies.

Note how many learner errors are made and speak the movie revise the strategies/units as necessary. References and Further Reading. Eggins, S. 1994, Introduction to Systemic Function Linguistics , Pinter, London. Feez, S. 1996, Text Based Syllabus Design , NCELTR, Sydney. Lougheed, L. 1996a, Longman Preparation Series for the New TOEIC(R) Test: Advanced Course , Addison Wesley Longman, NY. Lougheed, L. 1996b, Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test: Introductory course, Addison Wesley Longman, NY.

Wagsoft (n.d.), 'What is systemic-functional linguistics?', , accessed 25 Nov., 2002. LBE School is another big . Mercedes The Count Of Monte Cristo. More Brett Holt on ELT News: Do you offer Business English . More Russ Minsh on The Uni-Files: Here are some comments from a . More Russ Minsh on The Uni-Files: Not much to argue with here, . More Shirley Hadaway on ELT News: This article is fascinating . More Ren Mendoza on inflation rate, The Uni-Files: Those are really interesting . More. ELT News is the website for the count teaching English in Japan and inflation and exchange rate worldwide and for those looking for English teaching jobs. If you're involved in the English Language Teaching (ELT) Industry, then this site is your home. If you're looking for an English teaching job or another English-related job, check out our teaching jobs section.

Copyright 2000-2017 ELT Services Japan, Limited. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the sole property of mercedes, their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, the various content on this website remains the copyright of the respective individual creator(s) and may not be reproduced without the permission of the respective individual creator(s).

Write My Essay - SparkNotes: The Count of Monte Cristo: Character List

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content - The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

43 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired. When you havent updated your resume in the count of monte, a while, it can be hard to know where to start. What experiences and accomplishments should you include for the jobs youve got your eye on? What new resume rules and trends should you be following? And seriously, one page or two? Well, search no more: Weve compiled all the on What, resume advice you need into the count cristo one place.

Read on for tips and tricks thatll make sure you craft a winning resumeand help you land a job. Your resume should not have every work experience youve ever had listed on it. Think of your resume not as a comprehensive list of your career history, but as a marketing document selling you as the perfect person for the job. For each resume you send out, youll want to highlight only the speak the movie, accomplishments and skills that are most relevant to the count, the job at hand (even if that means you dont include all of your experience). Job search expert Lily Zhang explains more about what it means to tailor your resume here . 2. But Keep a Master List of All Jobs. Since youll want to be swapping different information in and out depending on the job youre applying to, keep a resume master list on your computer where you keep any information youve ever included on a resume: old positions, bullet points tailored for different applications, special projects that only sometimes make sense to include. Then, when youre crafting each resume, its just a matter of is Leadership? cutting and the count, pasting relevant information together. Think of this as your brag file . 3. Put the Best Stuff Above the tet offensive in vietnam, Fold In marketing speak, above the mercedes the count, fold refers to speak the movie, what you see on the front half of a folded newspaper (or, in the digital age, before you scroll down on of monte cristo a website), but basically its your first impression of a document.

In resume speak, it means you should make sure your best experiences and of Transformational Essay, accomplishments are visible on the top third of the count your resume. Of Transformational Leadership Essay. This top section is what the hiring manager is going to of monte cristo, see firstand what will serve as a hook for someone to speak the movie, keep on mercedes of monte cristo reading. So focus on putting your best, most relevant experiences firstand then check out these five other marketing tricks to speak the movie, get your resume noticed . According to Zhang , the only occasion when an objective section makes sense is when youre making a huge career change and need to explain from the get-go why your experience doesnt match up with the position youre applying to. Mercedes The Count. In every other case? Consider whether a summary statement would be right for you or just nix it altogether to save space and dorian book, focus on making the rest of your resume stellar. There are lots of different ways to organize the information on your resume, but the good old reverse chronological (where your most recent experience is listed first) is still your best bet. The Count Of Monte Cristo. Unless its absolutely necessary in your situation, skip the The Immersion Essay, skills-based resumehiring managers might wonder what youre hiding. Mercedes. The two- (or more!) page resume is a hotly debated topic , but the rate, bottom line is mercedes the count of monte thisyou want the information here to be concise, and making yourself keep it to one page is a good way to force yourself to do this. If you truly have enough relevant and important experience, training, and credentials to inflation and exchange, showcase on the count more than one page of How Author Jamila Presents Types of Discrimination Wheel of Surya your resume, then go for the count of monte cristo, it. But if you can tell the same story in less space? Do.

If youre struggling, check out these tips for cutting your content down , or work with a designer to see how you can organize your resume to fit more in in vietnam, less space. Mercedes Cristo. Cant figure out how to tell your whole story on one page, or want to rate, be able to include some visual examples of your work? Instead of trying to of monte, have your resume cover everything, cover the most important details on that document, and then include a link to your personal website , where you can dive more into what makes you the ideal candidate. Well talk about getting creative in order to stand out in a minute. Gray Yellow Book. But the most basic principle of good resume formatting and design? Keep it simple. Use a basic but modern font, like Helvetica, Arial, or Century Gothic. Make your resume easy on hiring managers eyes by using a font size between 10 and mercedes the count, 12 and leaving a healthy amount of white space on in vietnam the page.

You can use a different font or typeface for your name, your resume headers, and the companies for which youve worked, but keep it simple and mercedes of monte, keep it consistent. Gray Yellow. Your main focus here should be on readability for the hiring manager. That being said, you should feel free to Really want your resume stand out the count from the sea of Times New Roman? Yes, creative resumeslike infographics, videos, or presentationsor resumes with icons or graphics can set you apart, but you should use them thoughtfully. If youre applying through an ATS, keep to the standard formatting without any bells and whistles so the computer can read it effectively. If youre applying to a more traditional company, dont get too crazy, but feel free to dorian, add some tasteful design elements or a little color to make it pop. No matter what, dont do it unless youre willing to put in the time, creativity, and design work to make it awesome. Mercedes Of Monte. 10. Make Your Contact Info Prominent. You dont need to include your address on your resume anymore (really!), but you do need to The Immersion of Transformational Leadership Essay, make sure to include a phone number and professional email address (not your work address!) as well as other places the the count of monte, hiring manager can find you on the web, like your LinkedIn profile and Twitter handle. (Implicit in this is book that you keep these social media profiles suitable for prospective employers.) Youve heard before that hiring managers dont spend a lot of time on each individual resume.

So help them get as much information as possible, in of monte cristo, as little time as possible. These 12 small formatting changes will make a huge difference. Know that design skills arent your strong suit but want your resume to look stunning? Theres no shame in getting help, so consider working with a professional resume designer. This is arguably the most important document of speak the movie your job search, so its worth getting it exactly right! 13. Keep it Recent, Keep it Relevant. As a rule, you should only the count cristo show the most recent 10-15 years of dorian gray your career history and only include the mercedes the count cristo, experience relevant to the positions to which you are applying. Gray Yellow. And remember to the count cristo, allocate real estate on your resume according to importance. If theres a choice between including one more college internship or going into more detail about your current role, always choose the How Author Jamila Different Types Wheel of Surya, latter (unless a previous job was more relevant to the one youre applying to). 14.

No Relevant Experience? No Worries! Dont panic if you dont have any experience that fits the bill. Instead, Zhang explains , focus your resume on your relevant and transferrable skills along with any related side or academic projects, and then make sure to pair it with a strong cover letter telling the narrative of why youre ideal for the job. No matter how long youve been in a job, or how much youve accomplished there, you shouldnt have more than five or six bullets in a given section. Cristo. No matter how good your bullets are, the recruiter just isnt going to get through them. Check out Essay on What is Leadership? these tips for writing impressive bullet points . You may be tempted to throw in tons of industry jargon so you sound like you know what youre talking about, but ultimately you want your resume to mercedes of monte cristo, be understandable to the average person. Remember that the first person who sees your resume might be a recruiter, an assistant, or even a high-level executiveand you want to be sure that it is readable, relevant, and interesting to rate, all of the count of monte them.

Use as many facts, figures, and numbers as you can in your bullet points. Is Leadership?. How many people were impacted by your work? By what percentage did you exceed your goals? By quantifying your accomplishments, you really allow the hiring manager to the count of monte, picture the level of work or responsibility you needed to achieve them. Even if you dont actually work with numbers, here are some secrets to adding more to your resume . People hire performers, so you want to dorian gray, show that you didnt just do stuff, but that you got stuff done! As you look at your bullet points, think about how you can take each statement one step further and add in what the benefit was to your boss or your company. Mercedes The Count Cristo. By doing this, you clearly communicate not only what youre capable of, but also the direct benefit the employer will receive by speak the movie, hiring you.

If youre not sure how to of monte cristo, explain your impact, check out these tips for tet offensive in vietnam, turning your duties into accomplishments . Describing soft skills on a resume often starts to sound like a list of meaningless buzzwords, fast. But being a strong leader or an mercedes the count cristo effective communicator are important characteristics you want to gray book, get across. Mercedes The Count Of Monte Cristo. Think about how you can demonstrate these attributes in your bullet points without actually saying them. The Immersion Of Transformational Essay. Zhang demonstrates here how you can show five different qualities with the same bullet pointtry it yourself until you get the result youre going for! 20. Dont Neglect Non-Traditional Work. Theres no law that says you can only put full-time or paid work on your resume. So, if youve participated in a major volunteer role, worked part-time, were hired as a temporary or contract worker , freelanced, or blogged? Absolutely list these things as their own jobs within your career chronology. If every bullet in your resume starts with Responsible for, readers will get bored very quickly.

Use our handy list of better verbs to mix it up ! Use keywords in your resume: Scan the job description, see what words are used most often, and make sure youve included them in of monte cristo, your bullet points. Not only is this a self-check that youre targeting your resume to the job, itll make sure you get noticed in applicant tracking systems. Stuck on which words to include? Dump the job description into a tool like TagCrowd , which will analyze and spit out the most used keywords. What words shouldnt you include? Detail-oriented, team player, and Essay on What is Leadership?, hard workeramong other vague terms that recruiters say are chronically overused . Mercedes Of Monte Cristo. We bet theres a better way to describe how awesome you are. 24. Experience First, Education Second. Unless youre a recent graduate, put your education after your experience. Chances are, your last couple of jobs are more important and relevant to you getting the job than where you went to college. 25.

Also Keep it Reverse Chronological. Usually, you should lay down your educational background by listing the most recent or advanced degree first, working in reverse chronological order. Tet Offensive. But if older coursework is more specific to the job, list that first to grab the reviewers attention. Dont list your graduation dates. The reviewer cares more about whether or not you have the of monte, degree than when you earned it. If you graduated from inflation, college with high honors, absolutely make note of it.

While you dont need to list your GPA, dont be afraid to the count of monte, showcase that summa cum laude status or the fact that you were in the honors college at your university. 28. Include Continuing or Online Education. Speak The Movie. Dont be afraid to include continuing education, professional development coursework, or online courses in your education section, especially if it feels a little light. Kelli Orrela explains , Online courses are a more-than-accepted norm nowadays, and your participation in them can actually show your determination and mercedes cristo, motivation to get the skills you need for your career. Be sure to add a section that lists out all the relevant skills you have for a position, including tech skills like HTML and Adobe Creative Suite and any industry-related certifications. Tet Offensive. Just make sure to skip including skills that everyone is expected to have, like using email or Microsoft Word. Doing so will actually make you seem less technologically savvy. If you have lots of skills related to the count cristo, a positionsay, foreign language, software, and in vietnam, leadership skillstry breaking out one of those sections and listing it on its own. Below your Skills section, add another section titled Language Skills or Software Skills, and detail your experience there.

Againwere going for skimmability here, folks! Feel free to include an Interests section on mercedes cristo your resume, but only add those that are relevant to the job. Are you a guitar player with your eye on a music company? Definitely include it. But including your scrapbooking hobby for a tech job at a healthcare company?

Dont even think about How Author Different of Discrimination Wheel it. 32. Beware of Interests That Could Be Controversial. Maybe you help raise money for your church on the reg. Or perhaps you have a penchant for mercedes the count cristo, canvassing during political campaigns. Gavin Wheel. Yes, these experiences show a good amount of mercedes the count cristo work ethicbut they could also be discriminated against by someone who disagrees with the cause. Zhang explains here how to weigh the and exchange, decision of whether to include them or not. Of Monte Cristo. Do include awards and accolades youve received, even if theyre company-specific awards. Just state what you earned them for, e.g., Earned Gold Award for having the companys top sales record four quarters in a row. What about personal achievementslike running a marathonthat arent totally relevant but show youre a driven, hard worker? Zhang shares the proper ways to include them.

Gaps and Other Sticky Resume Situations. If you stayed at a (non-temporary) job for only a matter of months, consider eliminating it from your resume. According to and exchange rate, The New York Times career coach , leaving a particularly short-lived job or two off your work history shouldnt hurt, as long as youre honest about your experience if asked in an interview. If you have gaps of a few months in your work history, dont list the usual start and end dates for each position. Use years only (2010-2012), or just the number of years or months you worked at your earlier positions. If youve job-hopped frequently, include a reason for leaving next to each position, with a succinct explanation like company closed, layoff due to downsizing, or relocated to new city. By addressing the mercedes the count cristo, gaps, youll proactively illustrate the reason for your sporadic job movement and The Immersion Essay, make it less of an issue. Re-entering the workforce after a long hiatus?

This is the cristo, perfect opportunity for a summary statement at Gavin Presents Different Types of Discrimination Wheel of Surya the top, outlining your best skills and accomplishments. Then, get into your career chronology, without hesitating to include part-time or volunteer work. See more tips from mercedes the count of monte cristo, Jenny Foss for killing it on speak the movie your comeback resume. Dont try to of monte cristo, creatively fill in gaps on on What is Leadership? your resume. For example, if you took time out of monte cristo of the workforce to speak the movie, raise kids, dont list your parenting experience on your resume, a la adeptly managed the growing pile of mercedes the count laundry (weve seen it).

While parenting is as demanding and intense a job as any out gray yellow book there, most corporate decision makers arent going to take this section of your resume seriously. 39. Ditch References Available Upon Request If a hiring manager is interested in you, he or she will ask you for mercedes of monte, referencesand will assume that you have them. Theres no need to address the obvious (and doing so might even make you look a little presumptuous!). It should go without saying, but make sure your resume is free and speak the movie, clear of typos.

And dont rely on spell check and grammar check aloneask family or friends to take a look at it for you (or get some tips from an mercedes of monte editor on how to perfect your own work ). If emailing your resume, make sure to always send a PDF rather than a .doc. That way all of your careful formatting wont accidentally get messed up when the hiring manager opens it on speak the movie his or her computer. To make sure it wont look wonky when you send it off, Googles head of HR Laszlo Bock suggests, Look at the count of monte it in speak the movie, both Google Docs and Word, and then attach it to an email and open it as a preview. Ready to save your resume and send it off? Save it as Jane Smith Resume instead of mercedes the count of monte Resume. Its one less step the hiring manager has to speak the movie, take. Carve out some time every quarter or so to pull up your resume and make some updates. Have you taken on new responsibilities? Learned new skills? Add them in. The Count. When your resume is updated on a regular basis, youre ready to inflation and exchange rate, pounce when opportunity presents itself. And, even if youre not job searching, there are plenty of good reasons to keep this document in tip-top shape. Photo courtesy of Hero Images / Getty Images . Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the mercedes the count, standard of writing on the web.

Erin previously helped build The Muses beloved daily publication and How Author Gavin Types of Discrimination, led the cristo, companys branded content team. If youre an individual or company looking for help making your content betteror you just want to go out to teaget in touch at eringreenawald.com. Speak The Movie. Hmmm, seems you#39;ve already signed up for this class. While you#39;re here, you may as well check out all the amazing companies that are hiring like crazy right now.

Order Custom Essay Online - The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) - IMDb

Order Your Own Writing Help Now - The Count of Monte Cristo - Wikipedia

40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays. The secret to a successful essay doesnt just lie in the clever things you talk about and the way you structure your points. To be truly brilliant, an essay needs to utilise the right language. You could make a great point, but if its not intelligently articulated, you almost neednt have bothered. Developing the mercedes the count of monte, language skills to build an argument and to tet offensive, write persuasively is crucial if youre to write outstanding essays every time. In this article, were going to equip you with the the count of monte, words and tet offensive in vietnam, phrases you need to mercedes the count of monte, write a top-notch essay, along with examples of how to speak the movie, utilise them. Its by the count cristo, no means an rate, exhaustive list, and mercedes of monte cristo, there will often be other ways of using the words and phrases we describe that we wont have room to include, but there should be more than enough below to help you make an instant improvement to your essay-writing skills whether youre a native English speaker or taking your first steps into writing essays in tet offensive in vietnam English. Lets start by looking at language for general explanations of complex points.

Usage : In order to can be used to introduce an explanation for the purpose of an argument. Example : In order to understand X, we need first to understand Y. Usage : Use in other words when you want to express something in a different way (more simply), to make it easier to understand, or to emphasise or expand on a point. Example : Frogs are amphibians. The Count Cristo! In other words, they live on the land and in the water. Usage : This phrase is another way of saying in other words, and speak the movie, can be used in cristo particularly complex points, when you feel that an alternative way of wording a problem may help the reader achieve a better understanding of its significance.

Example : Plants rely on photosynthesis. To put it another way, they will die without the sun. Usage : That is and that is to inflation rate, say can be used to add further detail to your explanation, or to be more precise. Example : Whales are mammals. That is to say, they must breathe air. Usage : Use to that end or to this end in a similar way to mercedes the count of monte cristo, in order to or so. Example : Zoologists have long sought to understand how animals communicate with each other. And Exchange! To that end, a new study has been launched that looks at elephant sounds and their possible meanings. Adding additional information to support a point.

Students often make the mistake of using synonyms of and each time they want to add further information in support of the count cristo a point theyre making, or to build an argument. Here are some cleverer ways of doing this. Usage : Employ moreover at the start of How Author Jamila Gavin Presents Different Types of Discrimination Wheel a sentence to add extra information in mercedes the count of monte cristo support of a point youre making. Example : Moreover, the results of speak the movie a recent piece of research provide compelling evidence in support of Usage :This is also generally used at the start of a sentence, to add extra information. Example : Furthermore, there is evidence to suggest that Usage : This is the count of monte, used in the same way as moreover and is Leadership?, furthermore. Example : Whats more, this isnt the only evidence that supports this hypothesis. Usage : Use likewise when you want to talk about the count cristo, something that agrees with what youve just mentioned.

Example : Scholar A believes X. Likewise, Scholar B argues compellingly in favour of this point of view. Usage : Use similarly in gray yellow book the same way as likewise. Example : Audiences at the time reacted with shock to Beethovens new work, because it was very different to what they were used to. Mercedes The Count Of Monte! Similarly, we have a tendency to react with surprise to the unfamiliar. Usage : Use the in vietnam, phrase another key point to remember or another key fact to mercedes the count of monte cristo, remember to introduce additional facts without using the tet offensive in vietnam, word also. Example : As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and the count of monte, nature. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the The Immersion of Transformational Leadership Essay, Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on mercedes the world around him.

Usage : Use as well as instead of also or and. Example : Scholar A argued that this was due to X, as well as Y. Usage : This wording is used to add an extra piece of information, often something thats in inflation some way more surprising or unexpected than the mercedes of monte, first piece of information. Example : Not only tet offensive in vietnam, did Edmund Hillary have the honour of being the first to reach the summit of Everest, but he was also appointed Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire. Usage : Used when considering two or more arguments at a time. Example : Coupled with the mercedes the count of monte, literary evidence, the The Immersion Essay, statistics paint a compelling view of Usage : This can be used to mercedes of monte cristo, structure an argument, presenting facts clearly one after the other. Example : There are many points in support of in vietnam this view.

Firstly, X. Mercedes The Count! Secondly, Y. And thirdly, Z. 16. Not to Jamila Gavin Presents Types of Discrimination in ‘The Wheel of Surya, mention/to say nothing of. Usage : Not to of monte cristo, mention and How Author Jamila Gavin in ‘The Wheel, to say nothing of can be used to add extra information with a bit of the count cristo emphasis. Example : The war caused unprecedented suffering to millions of people, not to mention its impact on the countrys economy. Words and phrases for demonstrating contrast. When youre developing an argument, you will often need to present contrasting or opposing opinions or evidence it could show this, but it could also show this, or X says this, but Y disagrees. This section covers words you can use instead of the but in these examples, to make your writing sound more intelligent and interesting.

Usage : Use however to in vietnam, introduce a point that disagrees with what youve just said. Example : Scholar A thinks this. However, Scholar B reached a different conclusion. Usage : Usage of this phrase includes introducing a contrasting interpretation of the same piece of mercedes cristo evidence, a different piece of Essay evidence that suggests something else, or an opposing opinion. Example: The historical evidence appears to suggest a clear-cut situation. On the other hand, the archaeological evidence presents a somewhat less straightforward picture of what happened that day. Usage : Used in the count a similar manner to on the other hand or but. Example : The historians are unanimous in telling us X, an agreement that suggests that this version of gray book events must be an accurate account. Mercedes! Having said that, the archaeology tells a different story. Usage : Use by contrast or in comparison when youre comparing and contrasting pieces of evidence.

Example : Scholar As opinion, then, is based on insufficient evidence. By contrast, Scholar Bs opinion seems more plausible. Usage : Use this to cast doubt on an assertion. Example : Writer A asserts that this was the reason for what happened. Then again, its possible that he was being paid to speak the movie, say this. Usage : This is used in the same way as then again. Example : The evidence ostensibly appears to point to mercedes the count, this conclusion. That said, much of the evidence is unreliable at best.

Usage : Use this when you want to introduce a contrasting idea. Example : Much of scholarship has focused on Essay on What is Leadership? this evidence. Mercedes The Count Of Monte! Yet not everyone agrees that this is the most important aspect of the situation. Adding a proviso or acknowledging reservations. Sometimes, you may need to acknowledge a shortfalling in gray yellow a piece of evidence, or add a proviso. Mercedes Of Monte! Here are some ways of doing so. Usage : Use despite this or in spite of inflation and exchange rate this when you want to outline a point that stands regardless of mercedes cristo a shortfalling in Essay is Leadership? the evidence.

Example : The sample size was small, but the mercedes the count of monte, results were important despite this. Usage : Use this when you want your reader to Jamila Gavin Presents of Discrimination, consider a point in the knowledge of something else. Example : Weve seen that the methods used in the 19th century study did not always live up to the rigorous standards expected in the count of monte scientific research today, which makes it difficult to draw definite conclusions. With this in mind, lets look at a more recent study to speak the movie, see how the results compare. Usage : This means on condition that. You can also say providing that or just providing to mean the the count cristo, same thing. Example : We may use this as evidence to support our argument, provided that we bear in mind the limitations of the methods used to and exchange, obtain it.

Usage : These phrases are used when something has shed light on something else. Example : In light of the evidence from the 2013 study, we have a better understanding of Usage : This is mercedes the count of monte cristo, similar to Presents Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The Wheel, despite this. Example : The study had its limitations, but it was nonetheless groundbreaking for its day. Usage : This is the same as nonetheless. Example : The study was flawed, but it was important nevertheless.

Usage : This is another way of saying nonetheless. Example : Notwithstanding the limitations of the methodology used, it was an the count cristo, important study in the development of how we view the workings of the inflation, human mind. Good essays always back up points with examples, but its going to get boring if you use the the count, expression for example every time. Here are a couple of rate other ways of saying the mercedes of monte, same thing. Example : Some birds migrate to The Immersion, avoid harsher winter climates. Mercedes The Count Of Monte Cristo! Swallows, for instance, leave the UK in early winter and fly south

Example : To give an illustration of what I mean, lets look at on What is Leadership? the case of When you want to demonstrate that a point is particularly important, there are several ways of highlighting it as such. Usage : Used to mercedes, introduce a point that is loaded with meaning that might not be immediately apparent. Example : Significantly, Tacitus omits to tell us the kind of gossip prevalent in Suetonius accounts of the on What, same period. Usage : This can be used to mean significantly (as above), and it can also be used interchangeably with in particular (the example below demonstrates the first of these ways of the count cristo using it). Example : Actual figures are notably absent from speak the movie Scholar As analysis. Usage : Use importantly interchangeably with significantly. Example : Importantly, Scholar A was being employed by the count of monte, X when he wrote this work, and was presumably therefore under pressure to portray the situation more favourably than he perhaps might otherwise have done.

Youve almost made it to the end of the essay, but your work isnt over yet. On What! You need to end by wrapping up everything youve talked about, showing that youve considered the arguments on both sides and reached the most likely conclusion. Of Monte! Here are some words and Essay is Leadership?, phrases to help you. Usage : Typically used to introduce the the count, concluding paragraph or sentence of an essay, summarising what youve discussed in a broad overview. Example : In conclusion, the evidence points almost exclusively to Argument A. Usage : Used to signify what you believe to be the most significant point, and How Author Gavin of Discrimination in ‘The, the main takeaway from the essay.

Example : Above all, it seems pertinent to remember that Usage : This is the count cristo, a useful word to use when summarising which argument you find most convincing. Example : Scholar As point that Constanze Mozart was motivated by financial gain seems to me to and exchange rate, be the most persuasive argument for her actions following Mozarts death. Usage : Use in cristo the same way as persuasive above. Example : The most compelling argument is presented by of Transformational Essay, Scholar A. Usage : This means taking everything into account. Example : All things considered, it seems reasonable to the count of monte cristo, assume that

How many of these words and of Transformational Essay, phrases will you get into your next essay? And are any of your favourite essay terms missing from our list? Let us know in the comments below! 221 Responses to 40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays January 09, 2015 at 8:47 am, Jimmy Tan said: January 23, 2016 at 1:13 am, AN INDIAN said: It is mercedes cristo, very useful for junior as well as to senior.It is awesome thanks for this. November 29, 2016 at tet offensive 9:46 am, Mofasa said: March 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Vaibhavi said: May 04, 2017 at 3:54 pm, felix said: September 17, 2017 at 8:02 am, arjun said:

April 29, 2016 at 1:13 pm, ron said: September 01, 2016 at 1:18 am, RedKeyMon said: Ty bruv! Its really useful! November 26, 2016 at 12:00 pm, Ranch Dressing said: This the mercedes the count cristo, real RedKeyMon? May 26, 2017 at 2:28 pm, inosh said: September 07, 2016 at 12:04 am, winter the savage said: yeh these words are lit. October 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm, Freya said: Thanks!! I have to right an essay on the battle of hastings and I really need to widen my vocab!

It really helped December 12, 2016 at 1:13 pm, rose said: great thanks,now i know how to use big words in an argumentative essay. April 18, 2017 at 4:55 pm, nikie said: very very useful! May 26, 2017 at Essay on What 9:13 am, Anthony said: Thanks for the article! October 02, 2017 at mercedes the count 3:08 pm, yoyo said: January 13, 2015 at The Immersion of Transformational Essay 2:55 am, Amila said: Wonderful. Thank you so much. Keep in touch. February 05, 2015 at 12:36 pm, Tanya said:

February 08, 2015 at cristo 8:12 am, Ram said: Thank you very much. Useful for my revision. February 13, 2015 at dorian gray book 10:53 am, Lucienne said: Thank you so much, really useful!

October 05, 2015 at 12:40 pm, Dhanushreddy said: very useful for students. February 26, 2015 at mercedes 9:08 am, Ayanika Arora said: March 28, 2015 at 6:06 am, Abhijeet said: Perhaps In the wake of would have been feasible to be included. March 31, 2015 at 11:04 pm, Loli said: it is wonderful, youve helped so much. May 03, 2015 at 10:44 pm, Rihards said:

Wouldnt do as great without this! May 04, 2015 at 1:47 pm, Dan said: Thanks so much, this is tet offensive in vietnam, really going to mercedes the count, help my essay. Im already a good writer, all I needed was a good source of The Immersion of Transformational Essay words, and this was it. I will recommend this website to the count of monte cristo, my friends and I definitely will be checking what other information you guys have. Thanks! May 06, 2015 at 3:08 pm, Danny said: Thank you for The Immersion your help. My essay will be great! May 08, 2015 at 8:51 pm, Oxford Student said: Thank you, for your excellent choice of words oxford is mercedes the count, very hard on inflation and exchange rate you as it is one of the top schools so I appreciate these words.

May 16, 2015 at 5:31 am, Aleena said: These words are quite knowledgeable to me because when I was writing an essay my phrases are so absurd to put it another way these words make my essay beautiful. Thank you for providing such words. May 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm, juules said: ostensibly appears? tautologies seem to be a thing in the english language. May 25, 2015 at 8:56 am, gimhan savinda said: This was great, thanks a lot for these meaningful words.

Hopefully I can face my exam in mercedes good perfect manner. Thanks a lot for and exchange the assistant support. December 27, 2015 at 10:55 am, Ikoo said: I need more information about blacks writing .also,his romantic way in nature . Mercedes Cristo! Please could you help me ? May 26, 2015 at 2:39 pm, Mike said: These are reach-me-downs and the ideas you express are poorly connected.

For example, As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and nature. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on the world around him. You link these facts incorrectly they are not a series of points that are additive. They are causally related, i.e. one is a consequence of the other. I believe this is How Author Gavin Presents Different Wheel, better, both logically and stylistically: Romantic writers, including Blake, decried the negative impact of the Industrial Revolution on, amongst other things, societys connectedness with the cristo, natural world. Consequently he foregrounded the The Immersion, importance of improving the relationship between humankind and nature. You also lace your examples with contractions and these have no place in academic writing.

September 19, 2016 at 11:18 am, Helena said: March 23, 2017 at 5:33 pm, Dr. Of Monte! Jim Loving said: You are correct. The Immersion! I have taught writing for 40-plus years, and I find many of these suggestions wordy and unnecessary. For instance, In order to can simply to be To. June 02, 2015 at 1:48 am, phertauwete said: Thanks so much, I got it.

June 05, 2015 at 5:17 am, william said: Thank you very much, Im having my O-level English in about 2 hours now and you really helped me. Im sure i can score an A now #128512; June 07, 2015 at 7:21 am, Lysha said: Great!! Thank you so much for including the tips above. June 09, 2015 at 8:40 pm, Suus said: These words will really help me doing my English writing exam well tomorrow! #128578; June 21, 2015 at 11:52 am, Ali Zorab said: Such great tips, indeed. July 02, 2015 at 6:38 pm, Tim said:

You did a wonderful job. Keep it up. Tim Saudi Arabia. July 03, 2015 at 10:34 pm, maimunahm said: I am writing my thesis and it really helps me with it, thanks a lot. August 30, 2015 at 4:26 pm, aron said:

April 23, 2017 at of monte 9:49 am, Matorankle said: September 02, 2015 at in vietnam 3:37 pm, Anonymous said: Thank you for providing me with these phrases! They will certainly help me with my English paper. September 10, 2015 at 3:31 am, Sarah said: what a great help in teaching children in writing essay September 16, 2015 at 8:04 am, josphat lowoi said:

Good work..I greatly appreciate. September 21, 2015 at 2:45 pm, David said: September 23, 2015 at cristo 1:04 am, haripriya said: Thanks a lot! It was very helpful for my term end English examination! October 04, 2015 at 4:47 pm, Joanna said: This is helpful!

Thanks for sharing! October 06, 2015 at 10:59 pm, Joe said: Thanks for the list. Tet Offensive In Vietnam! I think it would also be helpful to include a list of words to help express the thoughts of the writers being referenced in the essay, for example, Jacob states that teachers need to of monte cristo, consider the learning abilities of all students or Williams asserts that reading English texts more often can increase the writing skills of on What is Leadership? ESL learners. Mercedes The Count! It sometimes becomes boring to keep saying, so-and-so states that October 12, 2015 at The Immersion Essay 9:07 am, faiz said: This was useful for me.

October 14, 2015 at 3:09 am, Lilow W. said: This article was wonderful. Furthermore, I dont think my world history grade, as well as my grades in language arts and science, would have been half of what they are now without it. All things considered, this was an amazing article and I recommend it to the count of monte, anyone looking to give their essay an elegant twist. October 15, 2015 at 3:41 pm, Ayushi said: Thanks!! Really a very useful list! October 18, 2015 at 3:29 pm, Missy said: Really helpful . Thank you guys. October 19, 2015 at in vietnam 10:49 am, steven O'Donnell said:

I would have also included in fact October 19, 2015 at 9:42 pm, Tom Howell said: *Gasp* As someone who has studied and takes a modicum of the count of monte interest in the English language, and having spent a lifetime writing scientific essays, all I can say is is Leadership?, this list of of monte cliches will not aid you in your academic pursuits. How Author Jamila Gavin Presents Different Types Of Discrimination In ‘The Of Surya! This is the count, a categorical list of English donts that will undoubtedly be highlight with a sigh, and a comment something along the lines of Please, no more paraphrased of Leadership Essay course. Some of these are inescapable and the count cristo, are useful tools, but please use in moderation. If you truly wish to improve your writing, consider the use of language in in vietnam literature you may study as part of your academic endeavours be it english or technical based.

What makes a writing style worthy of note, and what makes it tedious and monotonous? The use of mercedes of monte structure, engaging writing styles, and even metaphors can be true keys to essay success. December 07, 2015 at Jamila Presents Different in ‘The of Surya 8:24 am, Jeff B. said: Tom, I must agree. Mercedes The Count Cristo! In my English class such cliches as listed here would be highlighted and tet offensive in vietnam, returned to the student with an admonition to please use your own words, or something to mercedes cristo, that effect. As I like to joke, Cliches should be avoided like the inflation and exchange rate, plague. October 20, 2015 at 8:22 pm, yoursif said: October 22, 2015 at 5:00 pm, nur amira said: thanks it was indeed helpful. November 02, 2015 at 1:11 pm, sania said: really..its very helpful.

im unanimous in asserting that how this has engendered an advantageous impact..in my result. November 12, 2015 at 10:59 am, Alex said: This is mercedes cristo, so great thanks for The Immersion of Transformational Leadership Essay the A grade. November 16, 2015 at of monte cristo 1:22 pm, Chala said: Thanks a lot for The Immersion Leadership this helpful article. One question though: The example given for phrase 12 Scholar A argued that this was due to X, as well as Y. has a comma included after X, but isnt a serial comma incorrect in a series of two items? November 21, 2015 at 9:05 pm, Yo said: November 26, 2015 at mercedes the count cristo 5:29 pm, courage said: thanks very much.very useful we look forward for other posts.

November 29, 2015 at 1:13 am, Joey said: I dont really feel comfortable using firstly, secondly, thirdly to speak the movie, introduce new points does anyone else feel the same? December 07, 2015 at mercedes the count of monte cristo 7:58 am, Jeff B. said: While some of the suggestions in gray yellow book this article are valuable, I am going to have to agree with Tom Howell about the use of cliches. Many of the phrases suggested (e.g. To put it another way and Another key thing to the count, remember) are cliches, and should be avoided in tet offensive in vietnam original writing. Another note: this article recommends the use of the count In conclusion to introduce the conclusion.

My suggestion is to avoid it, and I am not the dorian gray yellow, only one who feels this way. To quote the Writing Center at mercedes Harvard University: summary, and to sum up. These phrases can be. usefuleven welcomein oral presentations. But. readers can see, by the tell-tale compression of the. pages, when an speak the movie, essay is about to end. Cristo! Youll irritate. your audience if you belabor the obvious. If your readers cannot figure out that from reading your text that you are presenting your conclusion, then your conclusion has more problems than simply the Jamila Gavin Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The of Surya, introduction to cristo, it. December 07, 2015 at tet offensive 8:03 am, Jeff B. Cristo! said: Note: In my comment above, I should have specified for college-level writing and above.

Further, I will say that sometimes, indeed, In conclusion can be a useful phrase, but in many if not most cases it should be avoided. December 07, 2015 at 10:43 am, Jeff B. Essay! said: * Assuming, of of monte course, that my comment above is speak the movie, actually posted after it undergoes moderation. Otherwise my note makes no sense December 07, 2015 at 8:25 pm, pavla said: put (or set) the record straight. December 09, 2015 at 12:42 pm, Ahsan said: Really great info. I will use these words in content of my site in the count of monte order to get best rankings. December 09, 2015 at rate 8:48 pm, khalid Benameur said: really these are benificial words to use and mercedes cristo, Iam going to tet offensive in vietnam, use them. December 10, 2015 at 1:51 pm, cp8 said: This is easily the go-to site when I write essays.

Thank you! August 05, 2017 at 10:48 pm, abdo raheem said: January 04, 2016 at 2:41 pm, panthe veroski said: Thank you, its so useful! January 19, 2016 at of monte 8:33 pm, BOB said: really good, I loved it! Would really help in my test. January 19, 2016 at 8:34 pm, daddyshrekked said: Fantastic, wouldnt do that well without it. January 28, 2016 at 12:52 pm, yahya said: it is of Transformational Essay, very helpful idea because i have exam thxn.

January 31, 2016 at 3:24 am, Alex Joseph said: THANK YOU so much!! January 31, 2016 at 4:08 am, Jass said: Yes, it really works in mercedes of monte cristo my essay writing. Thanks, and the best thing is I am finding some more useful vocab words from others replies.:) November 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, Mofasa said: Oke i kno now veri muchh. February 04, 2016 at 3:54 pm, James said: Wow, this is really something valuable to me! I will have to speak the movie, jolt down all this and use them in my academic writing tmr.

February 05, 2016 at of monte cristo 6:26 am, hanna said: AMAZING. VERY USEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. February 10, 2016 at 9:37 am, Shruthi said: Not usefulI want idioms and phrases please. February 12, 2016 at tet offensive 9:45 am, ORA Admin said: Thank you for your comment. Mercedes Of Monte! It is worth bearing in mind that examiners often consider idioms risky, as when over-used (or mis-used) they can place a candidate at a disadvantage.

You are absolutely correct, however, that learning idioms is vital to acquiring fluency in any language you might enjoy our article on some of the speak the movie, more bizarre idioms in the English language! Best of luck in your studies, February 17, 2016 at mercedes 2:58 pm, reyan said: Thanks it came in handy. February 20, 2016 at 5:20 pm, Unknown said: I think this might help me to improve my essays. Thanks to The Immersion of Transformational Essay, whoever gave such great words#128522; February 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm, Divya said: In all probability I find this this things very helpful which would surely enhance my essay. February 29, 2016 at 1:28 am, Tanya Roy said: this phases helped me in 10th board icsc examination.. thanks a lot #128512;

February 29, 2016 at 2:39 am, shubham said: I think this might help me to improve my essays. Thanks to whoever gave such great words#128522; March 03, 2016 at 7:30 pm, Abhishek Mandge said: Its really useful for the count of monte cristo me. March 07, 2016 at The Immersion Leadership 11:33 am, ashrin said: March 14, 2016 at 2:03 pm, Lekesh said:

Thanks a lot.Helped me very much !! Really thanks for making this!! April 13, 2016 at 3:20 pm, Jiya Goyal said: thanks a lot,helped me very much!! April 21, 2016 at 3:30 am, Juanaye goodall said: This words are really going to help me in my graded essay tomorrow. April 23, 2016 at 1:29 pm, lyricist chaani said: it was really very usefull for mercedes the count me . so i am alluding to other students to use above lines. April 29, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Vape Naysh V/ said: tanks m8 ( ? ?? ?) May 01, 2016 at 12:07 pm, Asuna Yuuki said: Very useful for essay writing. Thanks a lot. May 04, 2016 at 3:58 am, SJAll said:

Quentin Crisp, upon and exchange rate, being asked to give advice to aspiring writers replied: Never read. This is very important. Mercedes Of Monte Cristo! if you read books in order to improve your writing style, you will find yourself trying to The Immersion Leadership Essay, write literature, instead of saying what you really mean. Its very important not to get caught up trying to write better American prose. Dont do any such thing. Just try to think, Am I saying what I mean? Have I pared away, have I taken away all the mercedes cristo, words except the ones that say what I mean. Essay! And then your writing will be fine. You have the mercedes of monte, most wonderful writers in tet offensive in vietnam America, really great stylists, people like Damon Runyon, and mercedes of monte, theres no floweriness, no literary effect, in the work of Damon Runyon, he is rate, as neat as he can possibly be. One of mercedes cristo his stories begins Some parties who do not wish him well have put Maury in some quicklime. March 23, 2017 at 5:39 pm, Dr.

Jim Loving said: Excellent advice. Many writing students would do well to read Zinssers book On Writing Well. He emphasizes clarity in writing, and no one does it better. May 04, 2016 at 1:43 pm, angielski said: Very useful to have it in speak the movie one place. Thanks ! May 10, 2016 at mercedes of monte cristo 7:57 pm, Cheese said: Hello Oxford Royale community,

Thank you for this extremely helpful guide on improving flow using phrases. This has helped me improve, overall, as I have now taken these tips to my heart. Thanks an and exchange rate, awful lot, May 11, 2016 at mercedes the count of monte 9:17 pm, Khirod Maharana said: I greatly appreciate thankful May 12, 2016 at 12:11 am, Inderpreet said: thnk u for is Leadership? the amazing words

May 26, 2016 at 11:11 pm, Georgia Kathleen said: This is really helpful, Ive been looking to expand and vary the words I use during English exams. Thanks! May 29, 2016 at 5:17 am, Noosh said: i was going to use conventionally but i have already used it so i had to use significantly #128512; June 02, 2016 at 2:24 am, jo sladky said: this is so helpful, thanks. June 02, 2016 at 11:50 am, irisha said: truly very helpfulthanksss loadsss. June 02, 2016 at 2:37 pm, Kannan.P said: Could you please add more pharse. Mercedes The Count Of Monte Cristo! Thanks. June 04, 2016 at 2:04 pm, Wish said:

This was very much useful to me. I pay my regards hundreds and thousands of times. This has actually a vast collection of in vietnam effective words and mercedes the count of monte, phrases to be used in an essay. Once again thank you. #128214; June 13, 2016 at 6:54 pm, Alan said: June 18, 2016 at 4:48 pm, Sohaib said: Its really awesome. As well as helpful thanks a lot. June 22, 2016 at The Immersion of Transformational 1:49 pm, Tuan said: Thank you so so muchh.

June 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm, Ranthimo said: It is my first encounter with these eye opening phrases. Honestly speaking, they are indeed helpful aids that will unfailingly help me speak English fluently. The Count Cristo! It is dorian yellow, a well packaged informative tool that will help nonnative English speakers to have good command of English language.Thank you very much for mercedes the count of monte cristo your good effort. June 27, 2016 at 7:18 am, Vivian said: Thank you so much for the useful words to use in essay. This help me a lot. June 28, 2016 at 4:30 pm, Chris Speck said: Great stuff, thanks. July 01, 2016 at speak the movie 2:16 pm, Pius Ndeti said:

In light of the new learning, I am not only inspired, but also enthralled. July 12, 2016 at the count 10:06 am, Fernando said: July 19, 2016 at 8:01 pm, ashok kumar said: very useful guidelines. thank you so much. August 10, 2016 at How Author Jamila Different Types Wheel 8:41 am, Widya said: very useful, thanks a lot. August 16, 2016 at mercedes the count 1:12 pm, Prabanya said: They were very simple.. But, good.. They helped me..

August 19, 2016 at 5:44 pm, ananay chhetri 7 said: It was very use full tu me Keep in touch . I scored 18/20 in essay n letter. August 22, 2016 at dorian yellow book 2:09 am, Tanya Roy said: Its really useful for me thnkiew so much..#128522;#128522;#128522; September 05, 2016 at 12:16 pm, Mounika said: Very useful. Thanks a ton #128578; September 15, 2016 at mercedes of monte 4:28 am, Student said: This was SOOOO helpful, I got an A. September 15, 2016 at 4:29 am, Student said:

I think that these are amazingly helpful. In Vietnam! You should add a few words though. September 15, 2016 at 4:31 am, Yhandamene said: i am not ameracan and i am a xchang student, this was good for mee. September 15, 2016 at 4:33 am, Tinye Rae said: My writing literately changed immensely bro. Mercedes The Count! peace September 15, 2016 at 4:36 am, Emerjihlia said: Wish you had more words on in vietnam this, otherwise it made my essay from an the count of monte, F to an A+. I guess I had to do some work to though, thats some effort! September 16, 2016 at 1:39 am, joe anchany said: the word more plausible and speak the movie, supplementary. September 16, 2016 at mercedes the count of monte 1:46 am, kira Mayfield said: I believe think that you should add exclusively.

September 16, 2016 at 1:47 am, kira Mayfield said: I think that you should add exclusively. September 17, 2016 at 2:59 pm, Rowan said: I use these words all the time in dorian yellow book my undergrad papers, yet my lecturers always complain that theses words are high school level writing. :/ September 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm, Tanmay said: Would like to mercedes cristo, add a few more. a sharp irony . Gray! Meaning- a sharp contrast. inspite of the mercedes of monte cristo, fact that.

September 21, 2016 at How Author Gavin Presents of Discrimination Wheel 5:10 pm, moomina said: the best thing on internet i found so far is mercedes of monte cristo, this article , I must say its a brilliant peace of How Author Gavin Presents Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The work . hands up for the writer. October 04, 2016 at the count of monte 5:19 am, Tanyu Gracious said: Amazingly great one..(^_^) Not only my essay but my language has also impproved. October 19, 2016 at 9:45 am, Achyuth said: October 26, 2016 at 4:50 am, Stormy said: Are you kidding. As an English professor, these are all overused phrases that I WOULD NOT want my students to and exchange, use.

I teach my students how to the count, be original rather than use cliche phrases. How Author Jamila Gavin Presents Types Of Discrimination! Ugh! Not helpful. Youre perpetuating the worst in writing. November 01, 2016 at mercedes the count 1:17 am, sylvia said: majority, it helped a lot of people!! December 21, 2016 at 8:14 pm, Hope said: youre the one whos kidding not the one who provided us with them. English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of Gavin Presents Types writing especially for non native . Mercedes! And please if you see them a joke provide us with whats beneficial. Above all #128521; Thanks . December 21, 2016 at 8:16 pm, Hope said: youre the one whos kidding not the one who provided us with them.

English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of writing especially for yellow non native . And please if you see them a joke provide us with whats beneficial. Above all #128521; Thanks . October 26, 2016 at 4:52 am, Carol said: These cliche phrase will NOT help you write a top-notch essay. Mercedes! Do NOT use these. October 26, 2016 at 11:52 pm, KittyKat300 said: Awesome tips I got a great grade!

October 30, 2016 at 1:28 am, lolo said: November 01, 2016 at 1:15 am, sylvia said: this are very helpful, thanks bro : ) November 01, 2016 at 2:41 pm, Julia Jeka said: Great!! They are all really helpful. November 05, 2016 at 6:13 pm, Ro Mon Lian said: Thank you a lot, It is massively helpful for on What a beginner. How can we learn more? Is there any book to purchase?

November 08, 2016 at 11:51 am, Leah okoth said: Thank you so much. You have made it sink into cristo, my head. I believe it will help me even in my presentation. November 08, 2016 at 7:07 pm, Brenda McDermott said: LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR ALL THIS HELP, ITS INVALUABLE FOR ACADEMIC ESSAY WRITING SKILLS. December 01, 2016 at 4:31 pm, Lia said: December 01, 2016 at 4:33 pm, Lia said: I am so glad, that some people write down these really helpful words.

My essay will sound great #128521; Thank you so much #128578; December 02, 2016 at 1:06 pm, Vrunda said: Thank you so much for Essay is Leadership? such a significant piece of knowledge. Please keep writing such useful posts. December 03, 2016 at 3:56 pm, Nick said: All of these phrases helped a lot to write an assay. I am not from America so my vocabulary was very limited, nonetheless I took a A. Thank you very much for your help and pls let me know if you have any books that are going to help to cristo, write an and exchange rate, assay. Have a wonderful day. December 09, 2016 at 1:53 am, Eden said: I wish you would make it a book.

This is mercedes the count, a life saver to How Author Jamila Different Types of Discrimination in ‘The, non native speakers. December 12, 2016 at 12:11 pm, Succ said: Just kidding, it was really helpful need linking words and good phrases like this makes essay better and advanced. December 12, 2016 at the count cristo 4:40 pm, Erkin said: To sum up is also a good one for the finishing paragraph. Inflation And Exchange! And it is mercedes the count, not commonly used. December 14, 2016 at 5:32 pm, Ameer said: Much obliged and honoured to come across such a rhetorical and speak the movie, journalistic piece of writing.

December 21, 2016 at 8:08 pm, fatma said: yes youre right man. The Count Of Monte Cristo! Can we be friends to speak the movie, exchange our essays if you want to !? December 17, 2016 at 10:27 am, falahi said: Thanks to your efforts. Its great! December 18, 2016 at 10:18 am, shoneymol shaju said: This is mercedes, really helpful to and exchange, all and puts new updates for everyones knowledge.

I could know more than before and I am approaching IELTS exam so it will be helpful for mercedes cristo me in writing. December 21, 2016 at 8:04 pm, fatma said: wow!! these words are great . Thank you so much for such a help ; youve really helped me. Another point to remember :p is that my essay is thirsty to such words . ^^ thanks. January 03, 2017 at 12:40 am, Sayu said: Very useful students.

It helped me a lot. Thanks. January 05, 2017 at 4:19 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at 4:20 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at 4:20 pm, jojo said: January 15, 2017 at dorian gray book 7:58 am, nebiat tesfay said: thanks it really helpfull. January 22, 2017 at 12:25 pm, Steph said: Brilliant! Very useful. January 30, 2017 at 4:50 pm, Krishna said:

Perspicuous to mercedes the count, read and grasp. February 04, 2017 at tet offensive in vietnam 12:52 am, Kai Awesome said: This helped me a lot. Thanks. February 18, 2017 at mercedes the count 4:41 pm, Barath said: Very useful for book me as I am seven th only. February 18, 2017 at 4:43 pm, Barath said: Thanks for mercedes of monte cristo ur information. February 21, 2017 at 6:16 pm, Saud said: February 25, 2017 at 3:51 am, Faiz said: Very help for my SPM.

February 25, 2017 at 3:52 am, Faiz said: Very help for my SPM. March 01, 2017 at 11:12 pm, Ashton said: Was in English class and our teacher told us to speak the movie, go on this website and Im really bored at mercedes of monte cristo the moment. March 02, 2017 at dorian yellow book 6:19 am, ally said: March 08, 2017 at 11:19 am, saanvi said: nice dude really loved it. March 09, 2017 at 1:51 am, Jay Munjapra said: Helped me a lot March 09, 2017 at 5:18 pm, Priyanshu Raturi said: It is Best For Students In ICSE 10th Really Helps To Impress The Examiner. March 09, 2017 at 8:12 pm, Benmaamar said:

March 23, 2017 at 7:13 am, stella said: thank you so much, it is awesome especially to foreign students like me. March 25, 2017 at 8:51 pm, Yaroslav said: Thanks! Working on it. March 30, 2017 at 4:34 pm, fatima said: very useful tnx. April 01, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Tawanda Bundukutu said:

April 18, 2017 at 8:09 pm, Omar Hidar said: Pretty nice, I benefitted alot from mercedes the count of monte it, thank you. April 18, 2017 at 11:40 pm, Sameer The Nice said: Wanderful, although I dont need them at all. Nice job, could be usefull in the future although I dont intend to. April 19, 2017 at 2:16 am, edward said: April 25, 2017 at 8:55 am, loshnee said:

Thanks for your information it was so helpfull to me even i get 2 a in exam paper 1 and 2 i think it helpfull to junior and senior student. April 26, 2017 at tet offensive 5:35 pm, Daniru said: Really ,really helpful article for of monte the exams. April 29, 2017 at 2:43 pm, farmacia viagra said: Erettile per erezione disfunzione vardenafil e cialis di problemi ipertensione 17 rx farmacia italia sicura anni. May 11, 2017 at Different Wheel of Surya 9:22 pm, Ujjwal Sawarn said: These arent just catchy and strongly pronounced but moreover, they extend the length of the sentence. Cristo! Its one of the best parts of this article.

May 14, 2017 at 4:52 am, harper123 said: neat. Gavin Presents Different Of Discrimination In ‘The! helped me a lot. May 14, 2017 at 4:55 am, watchsuperwomanonyoutube said: thanks. The Count Of Monte Cristo! now I can impress my English teacher! May 26, 2017 at 4:48 am, Jesse and of Transformational Leadership, Micheal said: Very very useful. May 29, 2017 at 1:46 am, fabi said: I proud of of monte you because you helped other on their study very beautifully. May 31, 2017 at tet offensive in vietnam 10:18 am, kato said: damn, that is just what I need, thanks. June 01, 2017 at 7:02 am, Wowie said:

Perfect! Thanks for of monte the tip! June 04, 2017 at 3:01 pm, Ellie said: this was really helpful thank you so much ! June 09, 2017 at rate 7:52 pm, Amisha said: Helped me in my test as well as in increasing my vocabulary. June 10, 2017 at 7:20 pm, Aids said: Thanks, this helped me a lot. Aiden from Zimbabwe.

June 12, 2017 at 1:38 pm, Genius alien said: Yeah ty a lot it can help me beat my bro at writing essay #128578; June 12, 2017 at 4:31 pm, mariah said: not very helpful I am sorry. June 14, 2017 at 5:20 am, Daniel John Seni said: This article is mercedes cristo, very important and useful! sometimes as we right, we tend to of Transformational, forget some words which are very important in the count writing essay. we normally use informal words-at the end of the day we score poor marks and we complain why. Thanks for the one who prepared. June 15, 2017 at 5:59 am, nicole said: thanks it was very helpful.

June 16, 2017 at 3:15 pm, mamta v gandhi said: it just helped me a lot not only me but many of the people ..i was shocked seeing so many comments that it helped many people, these phrases and words were so helpful to me Oh My God thanks a lot June 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm, Ali said: July 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm, Mary Brooks said: What beautiful way for write, they person that write about Blake. July 18, 2017 at 7:10 am, Praveen ravindran said: Thank you!! this words wil defintly help me on essay once again thanks to speak the movie, you. Mercedes Cristo! please try this words on essay turst me! July 24, 2017 at 11:48 am, Bubbablueeeee said: This was so helpful ty.

July 26, 2017 at 5:38 pm, Malik Dawson said: This really helped me to get a better grade on my essay. ( ? ?? ?) Love this. ( ? ?? ?) SUBSCRIBE TO ME BlastCrib23 and My FRIEND MODDER ON PS3 Hes Jailbroken, SwagMods On YouTube.( ? ?? ?) MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

August 02, 2017 at 6:59 pm, MAika said: Thanks.. i was struggling alot.. but now this made it a lot easier#128522;#128522;#128076; August 02, 2017 at The Immersion Leadership 7:01 pm, shourya mathur said: August 08, 2017 at 4:01 am, helani said: Thank you very much.

August 19, 2017 at the count of monte cristo 2:02 am, gkmurthy said: they are there. but we wont use them frequently. thats the tet offensive in vietnam, problem. August 31, 2017 at 1:21 pm, Laura Croft said: Not to mention that my favourite words to use in academic writing are thus and hence! #128512; September 04, 2017 at mercedes the count of monte 1:02 pm, true said: Im not ?ertain where you are getting our infomation, however good topic.

I needs to gray book, spend some tme finding out more. or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic info I was searching for ths information for my.

Expert Essay Writers - SparkNotes: The Count of Monte Cristo: Character List

Write My Research Paper for Me - In Alexander Dumas classic novel "The Count of Monte Cristo," why

cotton mather essays COTTON MATHER (1662/3-1727/8). The eldest son of New England's leading divine, Increase Mather, and grandson of the mercedes of monte colony's spiritual founders Richaard Mather and John Cotton, Mather was born in Boston, educated at Harvard (B.A. 1678; M.A. Speak The Movie. 1681), and received an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree from Glasgow University (1710). As pastor of Boston's Second Church (Congregational), he came into the political limelight during America's version of the mercedes the count of monte Glorious Revolution, when Bostonians deposed their royal governor, Sir Edmund Andros (April 1689). During the witchcraft debacle (1692-93), Mather both warns the Salem judges against admitting spectral evidence as grounds for indictment and advocates prayer and fasting to cure the afflicted, but he also writes New England's official defense of the court's procedures on which his modern reputation largely depends: The Wonders of the Invisible World (1693). As the Lord's remembrancer and keeper of the Puritan conscience, he writes the grandest of American jeremiads, his epic church history Magnalia Christi Americana (1702). Like his father a staunch defender of Puritan orthodoxy, Mather persuades Elihu Yale, a London merchant and gray yellow book, practicing Anglican, to endow Yale University (1703) as the new nursery of Puritanism, when Harvard seemed to become too liberal in its teaching and too independent in the count cristo, its thinking. Gavin Presents Different Of Discrimination In ‘The Wheel Of Surya. If such endeavors bespeak Mather's partisan politics on the one hand and his transcendent thinking on the other, it is mercedes the count, his chiliastic credo that leads him to inflation and exchange, champion Pietist ecumenism, his effort to unite all Christian denominations in New England, nay all Christians, Jews, and mercedes of monte, Moslems in the Orient and Occident, under the umbrella of his 3 Maxims of Piety to hasten the Second Coming of Christ.

Likewise, his interest in the New Sciences and in new medical theories distinguishes Mather from his American contemporaries. The Immersion. He is elected Fellow of the Royal Society of London (1713), defends and the count cristo, popularizes the How Author Jamila Gavin Presents Different Wheel new scientific theories of Henry More, William Derham, John Ray, Thomas Burnet, William Whiston, Sir Isaac Newton, and mercedes the count of monte, others, and staunchly advocates a new germ theory and inoculation against smallpox in the face of the united opposition of Boston's physicians during the on What epidemic of 1721. Whereas Increase Mather never quite made the transition into the Enlightenment, his son Cotton had come full circle; he represents the best of early Enlightenment thinking in mercedes the count cristo, colonial America. His contributions to the literature of the New England Errand are as diverse as his publications are prolific and inexhaustible. Tet Offensive. In all, he published more than four hundred works on all aspects of the contemporary debate: theological, historical, biographical, political, and scientific. It is therefore deplorable that Mather's reputation is still largely overshadowed by the specter of Salem witchcraft. No single work of Mather's gargantuan publication record does justice to his long, productive career in the count cristo, New England's foremost pulpit, but several representative types afford a glimpse at his overall achievement. The Diary of Cotton Mather (Vol. I, 1911; II, 1912; III, 1964) provides a more comprehensive insight into his volatile nature than his autobiography Paterna (1976). His Diary is Essay, a Puritan document par excellence.

It focuses on of monte him as an instrument of divine providence in the world. And Exchange Rate. If his public persona in his sermons is overbearing and bombastic, his private persona in his Diary is modest and unostentatious: a doting son, loving father, affectionate husband, and caring Pastor Evangelicus--fully aware of his own weaknesses. Mather's mythic image still rests on his involvement in the Salem witchcraft debacle (1692-93) and on Robert Calef's libelling allegations in More Wonders of the Invisible World (1700). Mather's most important publications on the supernatural are Memorable Providences, Relating to Witchcraft and Possessions (1689) and Wonders of the Invisible World (1693). The Count Cristo. The former mostly recounts the possessions and antics of the Goodwin children, the eldest of whom Mather observed in his own home and eventually cured through fasting, prayer, and patient reassurance. While to modern readers the narrative smacks of singular gullibility, Mather's practical tests, careful observations, and--most important--sanative procedure in indemnifying the girl's excesses, bespeak his experimental treatment of the case. The latter work aims at several purposes. On the speak the movie one hand, Wonders is New England's official defense of the court's verdict and testimony to the power of Satan and his minions; on the other, it is Mather's contribution to pneumatology, with John Gaul, Sir Matthew Hale, John Dee, William Perkins, Joseph Glanvill, and Richard Baxter in the lead. Before Mather excerpts the six most notorious cases of mercedes the count Salem witchcraft, he buttresses his account with the official endorsement of Lt. Governor William Stoughton, with a disquisition on the devil's machinations described by the best authorities that the subject affords, with a previously delivered sermon at Andover, and with his own experimentations.

Mather's Wonders , however, does not end without a due note of and exchange caution. While exposing Satan's plot to overthrow New England's churches, Mather also recommends his father's caveat Cases of Conscience (1693), thus effectively rejecting the use of spectral evidence as grounds for conviction and condemning confessions extracted under torture. What ties the various parts together is Mather's millenarian theme of mercedes of monte cristo Christ's imminence, of which Satan's plot is the best evidence. Robert Calef's accusation that Mather and Leadership, his ilk incited the hysteria is, perhaps, unfounded, but Calef's charge of Mather's ambidextrous disposition seems warranted. Mercedes. For while Mather defends the tet offensive in vietnam court's verdict and the count, justifies the government's position, he also voices his great discomfort with the court's procedure in the matter. Wonders appeared in tet offensive in vietnam, print just when the trials were halting, but it remains, in his own words, that reviled Book, a bane to his name.

His most enduring and, at once, most famous legacy is his Puritan epic Magnalia Christi Americana (London, 1702), an ecclesiastical history of New England in the contemporary tradition of providence literature. In seven books of uneven length, Mather commemorates on an epic scale virtually every aspect of New England's formative period (1620-1698). From a literary point of view, Mather's Plutarchan biographies of mercedes New England's governors and ministers (book 2) are of greatest interest. Puritan heroes are juxtaposed with heroes of tet offensive classical and biblical antiquity, with the former surpassing the mercedes latter by emulating their outstanding characteristics. Even though each life follows the pattern of dorian gray book medieval hagiography, he does not fail to the count cristo, mention some of his heroes' shortcomings and how they overcame them.

Since its appearance, Magnalia Christi Americana has been criticized for its lack of speak the movie thematic unity, bombastic style, and undigested material. However flawed by modern standards, each of the seven books develops a specific theme, unified by of monte Mather's Virgilian theme of the mighty works of gray Christ in the Western hemisphere; Mather's Baroque style--though outdated by his standards of his time--is entirely consistent with his own stylistic principles delineated in Manuductio ad Ministerium (1726): to entertain with stylistic flourishes while instructing with pearls of wisdom. Mercedes The Count Of Monte. Finally, Mather's consistent narrative voice and rhetorical intent unifies his subject matter as the grandest of jeremiads that American Puritanism has brought forth. Out of Mather's Pietist impulse and scientific endeavor grow three strands of works, the best examples of which are his civic-minded Bonifacius (1710), his compendium of the New Sciences The Christian Philosopher (1720/1), his medical handbook The Angel of Bethesda (wr. 1723/24, publ. 1972), his manual for the ministry Manuductio ad Ministerium (1726), and speak the movie, his hermeneutical defense of mercedes of monte cristo eschatology The Threefold Paradise: Triparadisus (wr. 1712, 1720-27; publ.

1995). The Immersion Leadership Essay. Mather's Bonifacius, An Essay . Of Monte. . . to Do Good represents the most comprehensive expression of his life's purpose: Fructuosis , to be serviceable to gray, one's fellow man. His lifelong interest in the German Pietist movement of his Frederician colleague August Hermann Francke, of Halle (Saxony), convinced Mather that specific practical advice rather than pious exhortations could engender social reform. Mercedes Of Monte. His subsequent essays (chapters) address all classes of society and their various occupations. In typical Renaissance fashion, Mather was at home in virtually every discipline of human knowledge, ancient and speak the movie, modern. Though a theologian by vocation, he was a virtuoso of science by avocation, as his Curiosa Americana (1712, 1714) and his Christian Philosopher (1720/1) attest. In the mercedes the count former, he describes in more than 23 separate epistles his pseudo-scientific observations of the American flora and fauna, ornithology, birth defects, rattlesnakes, earthquakes, Indian customs, and many other American curiosities. Speak The Movie. Perfectly consistent with European standards of the time, Curiosa also pioneers theories of psychogenic causes of disease and of plant hybridization, the earliest known account, which became the basis for the count of monte, the Linnaean system of botany. Speak The Movie. The Royal Society of London bestowed upon Mather the prestigious title of F.R.S. (1713).

He was only the eighth colonial American to become a Fellow. Like Increase Mather's Illustrious Providences (1684), Cotton Mather's Christian Philosopher provides a rational foundation for Christianity, attempting to reconcile Scripture revelation with the New Sciences. But unlike his father's earlier work, Christian Philosopher moves with ease between scientific explanations and the count of monte, theological justifications. Above all else, Cotton Mather demonstrates the adaptability of tet offensive in vietnam Calvinism to a new philosophy in its progress toward the Transcendentalism of the nineteenth century. As an experimenter of medicine, Mather was as qualified as any medical practitioner in the Old and New World, for he studied medicine at Harvard when his adolescent stammer seemed to render him unsuitable for the ministry. His lifelong interest and solid foundation is apparent in this single, most comprehensive medical handbook in colonial America, The Angel of mercedes of monte cristo Bethesda (wr. 1723/24, publ. 1972). Its threefold purpose--religious, medical, scientific--is an outgrowth of his practical Pietism: to provide the indigent with a medical handbook in the absence of a physician. In 66 chapters (or Capsulae, as he wittily calls them), Mather quotes from more than 250 of the best medical authorities, borrowing remedies from the Galenical, chemical, and occult schools of medicine.

Here loom large such worthies as Hippocrates, Galen, Paracelsus, Zoroaster, Plato, but also van Helmont, Boyle, and Sydenham. On What. Each capsula follows the of monte same pattern: (1) Mather's pious improvement on The Immersion Essay the disease, followed by mercedes the count cristo (2) its clear description and tet offensive in vietnam, interpretation, and (3) the best-known remedies and dosages for the count of monte cristo, the possible cure of the ailment. How Author Jamila Presents Types. Yet Mather's Angel is remarkable not for its singular medical lore, but for its highly advanced theories that are of continuing interest to modern medicine. The Count Of Monte. Among still valuable recommendations are his prophylactic rules of temperate diet, physical exercise, and discouragement of dorian gray yellow smoking. His most enduring legacy, however, is his method of overcoming stammer, his benevolent treatment of psychiatric cases, his discussion of psychosomatic causes of illness, his immunological recommendations on mercedes the count of monte cristo inoculation against smallpox (eighty years before Edward Jenner developed his vaccine), and his disquisition on germ theory (animalculae)--long before Lister and Pasteur discovered their bacteriological approaches to of Transformational Leadership Essay, preventive medicine in the nineteenth century. The warm, comforting, and understanding tone of Mather's Angel , its clear structure and consistent narrative voice, are characteristically embellished by mercedes the count of monte his entertaining wit, nuggets of wisdom, and occasional metaphors and tet offensive in vietnam, puns. In light of his scientific achievements, one almost forgets that Cotton Mather was a pastor and minister first and foremost. Anticipating his imminent departure from this world, he hastened to write his Manuductio ad Ministerium (1726), a book-length manual for the count of monte cristo, the ministry. Book. Short on sectarian ideology, Manuductio embodies Mather's educational principles for mercedes the count of monte, the gentleman minister: Next to the traditional classical languages, he recommends such modern languages as French and Spanish; he devalues the customary Aristotelian curriculum of rhetoric, logic, and metaphysics in favor of the new Cartesian logic implemented at Harvard, and advises students to spend their time on the study of the Bible, German Pietism, medicine, mathematics, astronomy, the New Sciences, geography, ancient and modern history and biography, as well as music for refreshment and poetry for on What, recreation.

His revealing recommendations on style (not an end in itself but a means to of monte, an end), composition of sermons, and polished oratory, evince, just how far Mather had come in his old age: the minister of the future was to be above all a humane, liberal, erudite gentleman pastor, whose reformed Calvinism, humanistic scholarship, and polished grace did not neglect such practical matters as a balanced diet and tet offensive, physical exercise to offset the stress of his duties. Cotton Mather's lifelong preoccupation with millennialism and its significance to his thought and work have only recently attracted full-scale attention. Beginning with Things to be Look'd for (1691), he published more than fifty works in which eschatology played a major role. In fact, it is hard to mercedes of monte, read any of Essay his writings without finding some reference to the imminence of Christ's Second Coming. Of his major works on that topic, three stand out: Problema Theologicum (wr. 1695-1703; publ.

1994), a 95-page manuscript reflecting the principal issues in Mather's early millennialism; Triparadisus , his definitive treatment of his millenarian theories (387 ms. pages) in response to the hermeneutical debate in Europe; and his Biblia Americana , a gargantuan and the count of monte cristo, unfinished critical commentary on tet offensive the Bible in six folio volumes (c. 4,500 pages folio), fortified with synopses of the best hermeneutical scholarship of the day. Unlike his earlier Problema Theologicum in which Mather advances an inchoate system of pre- and postmillennialist theories, his Threefold Paradise ( Triparadisus ) is mercedes of monte cristo, his most comprehensive study of apocalypticism. As a hermeneutical defense of revealed religion, Mather's discourse seeks to tet offensive in vietnam, negotiate between orthodox exegesis of the prophecies and the new philological and historical-contextual challenges to the Scriptures by cristo such European scholars as Hugo Grotius, Thomas Hobbes, Baruch Spinoza, Richard Simon, Henry Hammond, Thomas Burnet, William Whiston, and of Transformational Essay, Anthony Collins. Threefold Paradise marks Mather's decisive break from the hermeneutical positions he had inherited from mercedes cristo, his intellectual forebears but also represents the culmination of his lifelong interest in dorian yellow book, eschatology, which lay at the count of monte the core of his cosmology and which was the fundamental mainspring of his ministerial and theological office.

From 1720 to inflation and exchange, 1726, Mather's exegesis underwent a radical shift from a futurist interpretation of the prophecies to a preterit position--from arguing that several signs of Christ's return were still to be fulfilled, to asserting that all signs had been given several times over. Part I of the count of monte Mather's Threefold Paradise delineates the history and location of the Garden of Eden as evidenced in the Pentateuch, ancient histories, patristic literature, and contemporary travel accounts. Part II is largely a refutation of psychopannychism, that is, a rebuttal of the idea that the soul is dormant, and dorian yellow, a defense of the soul's immortality. Part III is by far the longest and most valuable discussion and covers in twelve subsections a variety of topics affected by the hermeneutical revisionism then taking shape in Europe: the tradition of a literal conflagration of the Earth, his defense of of monte cristo a literal New Heaven and New Earth during the millennium, his allegorization of the conversion of the Jewish people, and his prophetic timetables calculating the millennial reign of Christ. In this late work then, Mather emerges as colonial America's greatest theologian before Jonathan Edwards.